I leave in 33 days - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    When I start doubting myself about basic I always remember how many millions of people have made it through. Just have the confidence that you are stronger then at least ONE of those millions and you'll make it. When your feet hit those footprints just remember your not the first in that situation and look at all the people around you feeling the same way. I have also been told that a big stradegy of Basic is to confuse the F@!& out of you so when you feel like you dont know whats going on, remember, its supposed to be that way. Id wish you luck, but I doubt you need it.

In case you haven't read the first post, the original poster already left for boot camp/recruit training, not basic...that's the Army, on July 12th. He's at MCRD a week now.

lol he should fine boot has gotten a little easier..well on the east coast anyway

Quote Originally Posted by PFC Planter View Post
    lol he should fine boot has gotten a little easier..well on the east coast anyway
    let me guess sir, it got easier the day after you graduated. don't patronize new recruits

Thread Information