Not sure what to do. - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh we've had the therapy argument many many times. I've tried getting him to go to therapy on his own, with me, seeing if they would come here. He's very anti-doctor. Not sure why, but he just won't go. I can't even get him to go to a gp for a check-up. :o/

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherLynn View Post
    Oh we've had the therapy argument many many times. I've tried getting him to go to therapy on his own, with me, seeing if they would come here. He's very anti-doctor. Not sure why, but he just won't go. I can't even get him to go to a gp for a check-up. :o/
    Heather

Any Marine buddies close by he can talk with? Is he connected with any old friends on-line? Was he deployed to either current hot spot?

Dan

He was in Iraq. He won't talk about it. The only thing I know about his time there was something bad happened shortly after he landed but any time anyone brings up the subject he just leaves the room. (My cousin was visiting the other day and I thought he was going to loose it, she asked him if he ever killed anyone. : - O

He still talks to a few of the guys from his old shop. One is out as well but lives on the other side of the country. I'm not sure how close they are though. I actually think I talk to him more than the hubby does.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Heather

I'm sending you a PM (private message) soon. Better to take all of this underground

I haven't been talking to hubby man about reenlisting. Not even hinting at it. Just letting him do his thing. (which he's been watching a ton of his war movies the past week) We started fighting today, I don't even know why, it was over something really dumb, and he just blurted out that he's taking the next month to think it over but he thinks he's going to reenlist.

well, atleast it's a start.

Thread Information