Nearing our time..
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Nearing our time..

Well there are quite a few of us leaving in the next two weeks on this forum. Most of you who have been around here know Poolee Sokol, he leaves next week to MCRDPI, he doesn't get on here much so I thought I'd make this for both of us.
    I've been on this site for a long time and its been the most motivating thing for me. I'm pumped to finally be able to leave and have my chance at earning the title like I've read about so many other times. I'm shipping to MCRDSD. Not in the exact shape I was hoping for but thats my falt and I'll work my ass of 2x as hard to improve myself. I've studied alot and know all my ranks, generals, leadership traits, and a hell of alot more. Im not going to be on much coming up, trying to hang out with my family and friends as much as possible. Good luck to everyone leaving here this month and good luck to everyone else!

Poolee Vogt.. Soon to be Nasty Recruit Vogt

good luck to you and everyone else that is leaving in June! and dont beat yourself up about not being in the shape you wanted to be, you've got a good IST score. i've seen people with way worse graduate, STILL work your ass off x2 though.

Best of luck to you, bub, keep your head up and get ready to be a United States Marine!

I will be shipping right behind you to MCRDPI. Can't wait.

MarineCorps0300 is shipping with me in 7 days

Can't wait!! Going to be tough, but I'm willing to do what it takes to earn the title
    Good luck to everyone shipping soon

& To people who are still in the DEP, don't waste your time...start training ASAP. The time ****ing FLIES! I DEP'ed in July 1st of last year,so I've been in about about 15 days less than a year. The time flies by, so don't waste a damn second!

Im leaving the 27th.

Your right about time flying by. I was in over a year and now I leave in three weeks.

Good luck to all of you and I hope we will see each other back here as Marines.

Best of luck to ya

Quote Originally Posted by Poolee Sokol View Post
    MarineCorps0300 is shipping with me in 7 days

Can't wait!! Going to be tough, but I'm willing to do what it takes to earn the title
    Good luck to everyone shipping soon

& To people who are still in the DEP, don't waste your time...start training ASAP. The time ****ing FLIES! I DEP'ed in July 1st of last year,so I've been in about about 15 days less than a year. The time flies by, so don't waste a damn second!

Yeah I enlisted June 2nd and i just noticed its been over a year sense then. Looking ahead time is slow but when you look back you kind of say holy **** what just happened... Good luck my brother, we'll both be back Marines in just a few short months.

Seven days until Poolee Sokol and I see the Island!!
    GET SOME

Good luck!

I'm leaving July 12th, possibly sooner depending on whether my recruiter calls me with a June ship date. I'm so ready to go.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mledford View Post
    Good luck!

I'm leaving July 12th, possibly sooner depending on whether my recruiter calls me with a June ship date. I'm so ready to go.

wow I'm leaving july 12th of next year lol

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It's good to see some listen. Alot of us old farts are here to help although it doesn't always seem that way.
    Blake,,,we gotta put up with you for a year? ####.
    FTW,,, I got your back.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    It's good to see some listen. Alot of us old farts are here to help although it doesn't always seem that way.
    Blake,,,we gotta put up with you for a year? ####.
    FTW,,, I got your back.
    Thank you Sgt.. I wont let you down.

Sokol, do you go to RSS Boston? If so then hey! It's me your Squad Leader, DeAvilla! If you go to PT on Tues and Thurs.

Quote Originally Posted by blake22893 View Post
    wow I'm leaving july 12th of next year lol
    Crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mledford View Post
    Good luck!

Exactly same situation as you my friend.

Ship July 15th, but have been in the process of getting a June ship date. You going to MCRDPI or SD?

Thread Information