Trade Ship Dates
Create Post

Unhappy Trade Ship Dates

OK I've been enlisted since Aug 22 and I have been waiting to go to bootcamp for a while. I have been squad leader twice and then i have also been guide fore my dep. So I think im ready to go. Life sucks in Utah does anyone have a UH that leaves before July 19 that needs some extra time to get ready, that wants to trade? Please

I didn't even know it was possible to trade ship dates?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Yea I'm pretty sure it's possible as long as you find someone to switch with.

Well I know you can for a fact but you get their MOS I just want the same MOS and a earlier ship date.

I was told you could trade ship dates too but I heard nothing about MOS.

Do you leave July 19th? That is not a long wait.

Well Utah is getting really boring

Quote Originally Posted by Hurwitz View Post
    Well Utah is getting really boring
    It will be so much sweeter when you ship out. your going to "enjoy" bootcamp more since you have waited so long..Like me, I know I will "enjoy" it because I worked my ass off just to enlist. The wait will be worth it.

^This.

I have to wait until January until I ship and some of my buds have to wait until march, you're actually quite lucky.

ya i know how u feel i live in utah too this weather sucks its june and it snowed like a week ago but July 19th isnt that long of a wait so just stick it out and work on ur run time a little more

Thread Information