Swore in today
Create Post

Thread: Swore in today

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Swore in today

Hello fellow Poolees, I swore into the DEP today and was super excited to get my job and ship date finally. I was at MEPS until 6pm so it was kind of brutal lol but hey what are you gonna do.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself as I have been reading the site for a long time but never posted obviously. Time to get my IST up!

Outstanding, Poolee!

Make sure you read up on some of the things that you must learn before shipping off. Also improve that IST score , it's good, but can always be a ton better

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Will do!

Awesome Poolee. 6pm? Damn... I've been there 3 times, all lasting until about 3pm. 3 more hours and I probably would've died of boredom ! So props to you haha

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Most of us passed out at one point or another :P.

omg how did you get such an early ship date. i swore in tuesday and my ship date is may 2011

Quote Originally Posted by steggy View Post
    omg how did you get such an early ship date. i swore in tuesday and my ship date is may 2011
    Different recruiting stations have different numbers they can put out each month, yours happens to be a very busy one apparently. Don't worry, your ship date will most likely get pushed up so you wont have to wait that long.

Thread Information