Prayers for Cpl John Peck - Page 16
Create Post
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Glad to hear of some progess in healing. Keep fighting John, you are amazing! I will continue to pray for you.

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    you are in my thoughts and prayers.... God never takes you to something that he wont lead you through.... keep strong. have faith, so many people are praying for you. God Bless

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Lisa and Zenio

I just wanted to let you know that there are prayers spreading all over the world for John. Many people have told me that they have posted prayer requests on Face Book and other sites. The response has been extraordinary

My prayers continue for your son but I'm also including your whole family. May God grant you a peaceful and quiet moment, free from the stress, agony and pain you all must be going through.

My prayers go out to John's new bride of five months. May she seek comfort in knowing her husband is watched over and is the recipient of so many thoughts of love and devotion

John is in the hands of the fine medical staff at Bethesda. But I feel they are being guided by a higher power

Dan

Reading this thread really touched me, and I honestly was crying at several points. I kept reading through all 16 pages, hoping at every point that John was doing better and praying for only good news. He seems to be an amazing young man, with a true heart of a warrior, and I am grateful to him for his commitment and his sacrifice on behalf of our country. I'm sure there are many rough days ahead, but I look forward to this young man healing and becoming an inspiration to other Marines and to the nation.

My thoughts are with John and the Peck family, especially to his young bride. It is every spouse's nightmare that their loved one will be hurt or killed while deployed, and I want to know you have a whole community of young women who support you while you care for your soldier. If you need help, we're right here.

Good to hear there's improvement in his condition, Marines are born fighters and Cpl. Peck is proving that. Semper Fi brother keep fighting.

Credits
    Savings

Good news

Lisa and Zenio

I'm on vacation here in Western France, visiting the D-Day beaches etc. I'm staying at a small B&B in Bayeux. Went to breakfast yesterday and ran into a couple from the St Louis area

Somehow our talk got around to how great the medical is for our wounded. Then they told me that their Pastor back in Missouri sent them an email asking for prayers for your son. I was floored

God has spread your prayer request around the globe. It reached out to people here in France. Please convey this in any way you can to your son. Make your Marine aware his condition is now known globally.

All my best to you and once again my prayers are outbound for John

Dan

Zenio and Lisa,

As I prepare to head down to the Wounded Warriors barracks to cook a meal for our boys at Balboa, my thoughts and prayers turn to Cpl Peck's family. My prayer is that you are all being showered with love from the Bethesda Community, that you are getting everything you need. Again, let us know how we can help and keep us posted, so many parents around the world praying. We are walking this path with you, even from a distance.

Hugs
    Joyce Orrell

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Prayers Outbound as Always.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    OK I see where Rocky was the last to post on 7/15. Yes there has been been some progress but Cpl. Peck is far from being well

Please keep praying Marines for your brother. My prayers are outbound for John and his family

Prayers out, Cpl Peck

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    As i head for church this morning, Cpl Peck and his family will be in my thoughts. Always remember God is a caring and compassionate father. He will bring you through this. Rely on your faith. Put your troubles before God and receive the grace of God. God Bless you.

Credits
    Savings
    Prayers are continuing as always. The candle remains lit, and will shine as long as it is needed for Cpl Peck and his family.

Turned up the Prayer line another notch for you Cpl Peck and for your Family

Off to church and prayers continue outbound for John and the Peck family.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My 3 Daughters Audrey,Farrah,Fawn,and I prayed for You and your Family today Cpl.Peck...Go Marine Go...and also Prayed for America and all our Brave People in Harms way...S/F GodBless YOU

Thread Information