Prayers for Cpl John Peck - Page 8
Create Post
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Prayers out bound to Cpl.Peck and family......
    SEMPER FI CORPORAL OF MARINES.............Ed

Marine Family Free Member Zenio's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    John made it through his surgery today, still fighting the bacteria / mold.

I was just thinking of him, thank you Lord! Thank you Zenio for keeping us updated, John is an amazing Marine!

It is an honor to pray for one of our Warriors!
    Heavenly and merciful Father we give you all the honor and Glory. We THANK YOU for the life of Cpl John Peck and the great sacrifice he has made for this country and all of us. Lord, your son Cpl John is need of your nail scarred Hands to touch the wounds that are infected ... by Your stripes he IS ... See Morehealed. Every mold, infection, bacteria and abnormal cell must DRY UP in the Name of Jesus. What was not planted by You shall be rooted out in Jesus Name. We declare and decree that strength and vitality is flowing in his body right now as Your healing Balm of Gilead. Lord, restore his mind , his peace and his joy. Allow him to know that his labor and sacrifice is not in vain. YOU Father have brought Cpl Peck this far and Your Word in Jeremiah 29:11 declares that you know the plans that You have for him. We all touch and agree and give you Praise as he is strengthened each and every day. Father, remember his loved ones and friends as they stand believing for his total recovery. Strengthen them in the Name of Jesus. We THANK YOU for a good report and will believe only the report of the LORD. YOU are Jehovah Rapha the GOD that heals. Cpl John Peck, your son, receives Your healing from the crown of his head to the soles of his feet in Jesus Name - AMEN!
    Donna
    Mom of deployed US Marine

Continuing to pray his strength

Cpl John Peck remains in my thoughts and prayers. We have a long list of prayer warriors holding our hero close.

Credits
    Savings
    The prayers are continuing and the candle remains lit. Keep fighting Cpl.

My continued Prayer For Cpl John in his fight, prayers for his family for strength.
    God's Blessings to them

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Moved

Quote Originally Posted by Zenio View Post
    John made it through his surgery today, still fighting the bacteria / mold.
    If you have the time sir, please let us know how John is doing. Also please make note that this thread has been moved to the Open Discussion forum.

Prayers continuing

Dan

Credits
    Savings
    The stress, mental and physical fatigue on all of us is more then we can all handle. We are all getting help and John's condition has not changed. He is still running a fever (101.3) and is scheduled for surgery on Friday but all they really plan to do at this point is to clean, wash and changed his bandages. They will also see if the mold is advancing any further. John needs all our prayers.

Prayers still outbound. I hope John enjoyed the card I sent.

Words cannot express how I feel for all of John's family and what they are going through. If you need ANYTHING please let us here on this site know.

God bless you all.

SEMPER FI,

Godbless You All Sir And I Will Continue To Pray For John.

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Watching, and waiting .

I don't post very often here, but I do try to check every day, hoping for something good to come, for Johns sake. S/F!!! Ken

Credits
    Savings
    John's condition remains unchanged, battling the mold and spiking a fever at 103.9 that they are trying to lower.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenio View Post
    John's condition remains unchanged, battling the mold and spiking a fever at 103.9 that they are trying to lower.
    Thank you once again sir. All our prayers are concentrated on your son. Is the mold causing the fever?. How are you and his mother and his wife holding up?

Dan

Thread Information