Prayers for Cpl John Peck - Page 18
Create Post
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Prayers going up for Cpl. John Peck!

Dear John and family,

My prayers are out for you and your family during this most difficult time. I hope that things will continue to improve and that your recovery goes well. Thanks you son, for all that you have done to make our land a freer one.. big healing hugs from this Army Mom....

That is great to hear and we will keep the prayers coming. as i said before my husband takes it not lightly if one of his marines gets hurt and he says he knows John will not give up fighting. as we pray for John and may he gains strenght and healing he is here for a reason. There will be up and downs and a long road ahead but i keep praying he doesnt give up and keeps fighting.Never give up.I would also like to ask you all to pray for the families that lost their love ones and for our troops that are still fighting out there in Iraq (i have 2 cousins out there right now) and in Afghanistan and their families.Thanks for the updates and God Bless

Thats Fantastic!!! I'll Continue Praying.

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Improvement,I think it's The Good Lords way of saying to JOHN,don't give up the fight son,it's not your time.....
    My prayers go out to the Almighty Father, asking Him to heal JOHN of all his wounds in body and mind......
    God bless JOHN,his wife and his family......
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER...................Ed

More prayers outbound for John and his family!!!!!!! Hang tough MARINE!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    Prayers are continuing...

Keep my prayers comeing for John hang in there Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    When the going gets Tuff thats when the Tuff get going...You make Us all proud Cpl.Of United States Marines...You have affected alot of People Marine...May God Bless You Always...Semper Fidelis

Still Praying.
    Keep Fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenio View Post
    Hello all,

First I would like to apologize for not updating you about John.

John had surgery on Tuesday 7/13, they washed out his stomach and left leg, no sign of infections or mold. They were able to close his abdominal wound by half it’s size.

John had surgery on Thursday 7/15, another standard wash and clean, no signs of infection or mold. They were again able to close his abdominal wound again by half it’s size.

He had another surgery today 7/19, another clean and wash, no sign of infection or mold. They did not close the abdominal wound more but the Dr’s think that in the next surgery they will be able to close the abdomen and left leg with skin grafts.

His next surgery is scheduled for Thursday and his is now eating soft foods like pudding and yogurt. He is also talking for short periods of time using the voice valve on his trach but tires easily.

Thank you for all the prayers,
    Zenio & Lisa
    Zenio and Lisa, we are all still here, John is never far from our hearts and prayers. Praying his surgery went well yesterday.

Hugs
    Joyce

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Prayers Outbound as Always...........

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    God Bless.... be strong in your faith and God will answer...my continued prayers to Cpl Peck and his wife and family.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Stay strong Marine, you have so many praying for you. My prayers are continuing and may God bless you and your great family

All our,my wife and I,prayers going out to you,to your wife and to your family......May our Heavenly Father heal you JOHN and comfort your family.......
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS........Ed

Thread Information