Prayers for Cpl John Peck - Page 14
Create Post
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Prayers continue...we have a dear friend who's brought snack packs and notes of encouragement to Cpl Peck/family. Please know you are all in the thoughts and prayers of untold many across the countryl.

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member

God Bless

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Depend on God, trust him, and he will take care of you. The fire of your heart is the light of your path..... God Bless you .

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I cried because I had no new boots until I saw a Marine that had no feet...You hang in there Cpl.Of U.S.MARINES...We are never gonna give up on You...God Bless You MARINE...Semper~Fidelis

Prayers for Cpl Peck

Dear Cpl Peck and his family; My son is a corpsman with the 3/6 Lima and I heard about Cpl Peck through Marine Parents.
    I just wanted to drop a note to say you are in my prayers. I am amazed by yall and your strength.
    Cpl Peck, I thank you so much for your service. I pray for God's healing powers and may his comfort and strength and grace give you all the energy and power you must need while you are go through these surgeries and contunue with the healing process.
    To Cpl Peck's family, all I can think of to say is OORAH!! I am praying for your strength and comfort as well.
    Thank you
    Kathy Newell
    mom to HM3 (FMF) Kyle Higgins
    3/6 Lima

My prayers go out to Cpl John Peck so that The Almighty Father may heal him,and to his wife and family,for The Good Lord to comfort them.......
    SEMPER FI JOHN MY BROTHER........................Ed

Thinking of you all. Stay strong.

Thank you, UCME, your Marine Moms are so wonderful and have kept in contact with me too. It brings tears to the eyes when you think of how we are all connected. If one hurts, so does the other, we will walk down this road together.

We continue to hold John and his family in our prayers, Semper Fi.

Hugs
    Joyce

All our thoughts and prayers go out to the Peck Family and our Brother John........
    SEMPER FI and GOD BLESS....................Ed

I'll Keepon Praying, My God Richley Bless And Watch Over You And Your Family John.

Godbless And Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Prayers Outbound To All as Always.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

The latest news article on John:

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=393083&src=3

You are an amazing Marine John! Semper Fi!

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyce O View Post
    The latest news article on John:

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=393083&src=3

You are an amazing Marine John! Semper Fi!

Thank you for sharing that Joyce. Prayers will continue for Cpl Peck

Dan

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Thank you for sharing that with us Joyce. We are praying for John and we know God will look out for him. May God comfort John and his family during this time of need.

Credits
    Savings
    I defy each and everyone one of you, to go back to the lead post, and reread this thread, including the links, without welling up and holding back the tears.

The outpouring of love and prayers on this occasion have been overwhelming, to say the least.

The prayers from the Holmes' continues. I don't do Buddism, Muslim or Hindi, nor am I Catholic. I have however been sprinkled and dunked.

Saying all of that, if that is what it takes for our Brothers recovery, and I need to light candles or bow and pray to the East with my head on rug, so be it.

Prayers to you and your family, My Brother, and Semper Fidelis, Cpl John Peck, Semper Fidelis.

Thread Information