Prayers for Cpl John Peck - Page 11
Create Post
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Thinking about John and his family, please let us know if you are in need of anything!

Hugs
    Joyce

Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    My prayers for Cpl John Peck.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Zenio - my son is Cpl Justin Hawk and he is with 3/1 - Wpns Co. Justin was with John the night before this incident happened, they were playing cards, laughing and sharing some of their care package snacks. This has hit my son very hard as well as myself, and he called me very emotional the next morning to tell me what had happened and we had a long discussion. It was difficult to comfort him over the phone, but I wanted you to know your son has been in my thoughts and daily prayers ever since. We all take this very personal when something happens to our Marines. I found this discussion board in my search for any news on John so I can update my son and his other brothers of 3/1 that John is fighting the good fight. Please let John know Cpl Justin Hawk and all of his 3/1 brothers are right there with him, they wish they could be there standing at his bedside but they are continuing the push and the fight in Afghanistan in his honor. God bless you and your family with strength, faith, love and patience. God Bless John. Semper Fi - Kathy Hawk

This Marine mom will always hold the Thundering Third Marines near and dear to my heart and my prayers for Cpl Peck continue! As he continues to battle, there are many prayer warriors lifting him up.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Zenio

Prayers are continuing! Sir, if you have the time please let us know how John is doing

Thank you

You are not forgotten John. Many people are praying for your recovery. Semper Fidelis.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Prayers Outbound as Always for Our Brother and His Family and Friends.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Prayers have left tha' Tube and the Love,Mercy and the Power of the Lord shall reign down on You Cpl.Peck...GodBless You S/F

Marine Family Free Member Zenio's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hello all,

John had surgery on Thursday 6/24, the mold has not been as aggressive as the Dr’s thought it would be, if anything it looked very slightly better and they also closed up is abdomen a little more.

Today’s surgery went well, they closed up his left arm, they needed remove another inch of bone is his right arm and closed it up, they closed up his right leg and were able to do all of this with out skin grafts. The Dr’s warned us that they may need to reopen what they closed up if the mold starts to advance. They muscle’s in his left hip were joined and they started the process to close his hip. They did not work on his stomach due to blood loss; he was given 6 pints of blood during surgery and three pints after the surgery.

Johns has opened and closed his eyes when his sedation has been lowered and even tries to mouth words.

He is truly a fighter, a Hero and a Marine.

Thank you for all the prayers, they are helping, please keep them coming.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenio View Post
    Hello all,

John had surgery on Thursday 6/24, the mold has not been as aggressive as the Dr’s thought it would be, if anything it looked very slightly better and they also closed up is abdomen a little more.

Today’s surgery went well, they closed up his left arm, they needed remove another inch of bone is his right arm and closed it up, they closed up his right leg and were able to do all of this with out skin grafts. The Dr’s warned us that they may need to reopen what they closed up if the mold starts to advance. They muscle’s in his left hip were joined and they started the process to close his hip. They did not work on his stomach due to blood loss; he was given 6 pints of blood during surgery and three pints after the surgery.

Johns has opened and closed his eyes when his sedation has been lowered and even tries to mouth words.

He is truly a fighter, a Hero and a Marine.

Thank you for all the prayers, they are helping, please keep them coming.
    Thank you Sir. I know this is an incredibly hard time for your family but I think there is some good news in your post. I'm sure all here will take heart in even a sliver of good news about John

Prayers will continue Sir

Marine Free Member 2ndLAADBnWRENCH's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    May the good Lord's healing hands lay appon John's body!! Clear his mind of these memory's and pain if only for second's at a time to help his healing for the moment, oh Lord..
    In Jesus name we PraY

Ooh-Aah

JB n Family

I said another rosary for my brother John today....
    God bless you John....
    SEMPER FI MY BROTHER.......................Ed

John is always in my thoughts and prayers.

Marine Family Free Member Mom Soz's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Cpl Peck and his family have been in my prayers daily since I first found out about his injuries. I just found out about this thread tonight which is why I have not posted before now.

John, you have a huge amount of prayer warriors praying for you back here in McHenry County. You and your family are never far from our thoughts. John's family, we are here for you, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Thank you Zenio, there are thousands of Marine Families on their knees, including mine.

Thread Information