Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
    Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Prayers Outbound as Always.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Last Sat had a Marine that had served with John ask me if I had met him and if I had any news, I told him I'd seen the news article this past week. John is never going to be forgotten by his Marine Brothers. I have not had the honor to meet him, I work with the Marines at Balboa but will hopefully be out to Bethesda and Walter Reid in June.
    Prayers continuing for him, he's my hero!

Hugs
    Joyce

That was outstanding ! I haven't heard about anything w/ the Corporal for awhile now and I'm glad to hear that one of our fellow Marines has brought some attention back to this unbelievably incredible young man. Thanks for your dedication Soles ! YUT !

I'm here!

Just to update everyone, I'm here at Walter Reed with John and he wants to Thank all of his supporters. The Guinness Book race was done on Oct 31st, 2010. I am amazed at how much more independent he becomes each week. This week he figured out how to transfer himself from his motorized wheelchair to the bed and from the bed into his chair.

Our goal to for him to be able to make the blood drive / fundraiser in Antioch, IL on May 9, 2011. If anyone is able to come out to support him I can provide the details, just let me know.
    Lisa

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Peck K View Post
    Just to update everyone, I'm here at Walter Reed with John and he wants to Thank all of his supporters. The Guinness Book race was done on Oct 31st, 2010. I am amazed at how much more independent he becomes each week. This week he figured out how to transfer himself from his motorized wheelchair to the bed and from the bed into his chair.

Our goal to for him to be able to make the blood drive / fundraiser in Antioch, IL on May 9, 2011. If anyone is able to come out to support him I can provide the details, just let me know.
    Lisa
    OUTSTANDING NEWS .
    Prayers Outbound as Always.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Very very outstanding news

Prayers as always.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    " I am amazed at how much more independent he becomes each week. This week he figured out how to transfer himself from his motorized wheelchair to the bed and from the bed into his chair."

Wonderful news, wonderful young man and Marine. Prayers continuing for John

Prayers are always one of the finest gifts we can give. Cpl Peck and family will be in our Prayers.

Outstanding I wish him all the very best, Thank God for Marines.

Semper Fi

I Am Very Glad To Hear That!!! John Will Continue To Be In My Thoughts And Prayers.

Semper Fi And Godbless

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Please post the info re: the blood drive/fundraiser. Want to be there to support Cpl. Peck!

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by VPGMOJMP985 View Post
    Please post the info re: the blood drive/fundraiser. Want to be there to support Cpl. Peck!
    I'll be talking to Cpl. Peck's grandfather this weekend. I'll post the info when I get it from him.

Great news about John. As always he is in my thoughts and prayers. I'm really looking forward to meeting him when he is finally able to return to this area.

Antioch, IL blood drive / fund raiser

John's Grandfather isn't involved with this blood drive / fund raiser. He (John's Grandfather) refuses to acknowledge my existance (as John's mother or as his daughter) so he and I don't talk. If anyone want to know about the blood drive / fund raiser please contact me directly (through email, not this thread) and I will send you an email when we have all the details set.

We are still in planning stage but I can tell you this, it's going to be HUGH! We haven't set the time yet because we are still getting many contributions to make it work out.

I am Cpl Peck's Very Proud Mother, who was a single parent for the first 16 years of John's life. I did this without any help from John's biological father or minimal help from my own family.

Lisa
    craftylass@comcast.net

Lisa, this is awesome news, thank you!

Could you give us a current address to send John some letters of encouragement? I know I have an old one when he was at Bethesda.

Hugs
    Joyce

Thread Information