Prayers for Cpl John Peck - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Marine Family Free Member Zenio's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Thanks to the Town Of Antioch (Dennis Crosby), The Illinois State Police, Lake County Illinois Sherrifs Office and The Gurnee Police Department, State Bank of The Lakes- We have arrive in Baltimore, waiting to be picked up and see John.

For those who would like to make a contribution, State Bank of the Lakes in Antioch, Il. has set up an account in the name of Cpl John M Peck

There is Help

HEllo
    My son is a lcpl with 3/1 and my husband is also in the marine corps. I just wanted to let you know you have been in my thoughts daily,, I also wanted to extend my hand in helping with the semper fi fund and the wounded warriors fund to help with your expenses.. They are for , cars, lodging, airfare, etc. for you the family members. Im on camp pendleton and dont know if the option has been brought up to you... If I can do anything to help please let me know.. My prayers are with John and your family !!!

Credits
    Savings

I haven’t sent an update as the girls (Katrina, Alysia) and I are now in Bethesda MD, John Grandmother (Debbie Piper) arrived today. Please note John’s condition has changed and it’s not good. John is scheduled for another surgery on Friday (#11) and has been given as of earlier today a minimum of 26 pints of blood. He has a bacterial infection in his blood that is taking a toll on his already traumatized body and the Dr’s are very concerned about his condition. The thread that he has been hanging on with is turning into just a fiber.
    John needs all the prayers he can get.
    Thanbk you all,
    Zenio & Lisa

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenio View Post

I haven’t sent an update as the girls (Katrina, Alysia) and I are now in Bethesda MD, John Grandmother (Debbie Piper) arrived today. Please note John’s condition has changed and it’s not good. John is scheduled for another surgery on Friday (#11) and has been given as of earlier today a minimum of 26 pints of blood. He has a bacterial infection in his blood that is taking a toll on his already traumatized body and the Dr’s are very concerned about his condition. The thread that he has been hanging on with is turning into just a fiber.
    Thanbk you all,
    Zenio & Lisa
    Thank you sir for your update. As always, our prayers are with you. Yes times are very tough but John is a Marine but his brothers are here praying

I've asked one of the Moderators to eliminate two other posts so you'll only have to post here. No need to cause you any more complications

Credits
    Savings
    John was awarded his 2nd purple heart on Wednesday by Lt. General Frank A Panter USMC This 2nd purple heart had a gold star in the middle indicating that it was his 2nd purple heart. The general stated that there are only a very few people who have ever been awarded 2 purple hearts while alive.

Credits
    Savings
    John was awarded his 2nd purple heart on Wednesday by Lt. General Frank A Panter USMC This 2nd purple heart had a gold star in the middle indicating that it was his 2nd purple heart. The general stated that there are only a very few people who have ever been awarded 2 purple hearts while alive.
    Yes sir I understand. Outstanding!!!! Please only post here from now on sir. The Marines will see this and continue their vigil.

Dan

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Might I suggest the caring bridge website. It is free. I would subscribe if you made a blog on there.

Here is one I follow
    http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeremydaniels

Just Checking in.

If Prayers will help, John has mine. S/F!! Ken

Last edited by jinelson; 06-11-10 at 10:42 AM.

Prayers sent again, to the Peck Family, hope this Hard Charger pulls through. Don't stop fighting Cpl Peck, Semper Fi Brother!!

Prayers for Cpl Peck. May God be with you and your family during this time. Thanks for such fine young men such as John. We pray for John and the Peck family.

Credits
    Savings
    Prayers are continuing for Cpl Peck and family. May God comfort you during this time of struggle.

Credits
    Savings
    John made it through surgery and Friday and we were told it was a very, very slight improvement. The infection in his hip is better but not the one in his stomach and lower pelvic area. They took lots of samples for the lab and the Dr’s hope then when John has surgery on Sunday that things will look better. All of Johns amputation are still open and will remain that way until they resolved the infection issue and then graft skin off John’s back to close the wounds. John’s condition overnight has not changed much, he did have a fever spike (102) but it’s back down. The Dr’s are concerned about his urine output but holding off on dialysis.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o> </o>

Credits
    Savings
    John made it through surgery and Friday and we were told it was a very, very slight improvement. The infection in his hip is better but not the one in his stomach and lower pelvic area. They took lots of samples for the lab and the Dr’s hope then when John has surgery on Sunday that things will look better. All of Johns amputation are still open and will remain that way until they resolved the infection issue and then graft skin off John’s back to close the wounds. John’s condition overnight has not changed much, he did have a fever spike (102) but it’s back down. The Dr’s are concerned about his urine output but holding off on dialysis.
    <o>> </o>>
    Thank you Zenio for your update. There is a bit of hope there Sir! I know all here will continue praying including myself.

Best to your family and John in particular

Dan

Checking in to see how Cpl Peck is... prayers are continuing for him and the family. God Bless

I am keeping your beloved son in my thoughts and prayers.

Thread Information