New to the forum
Create Post

New to the forum

my name is Edward Yanick (i go by Eddie). i am in the DEP right now out of R.S.S. Baybrook out of the Houston area. I am not sure when i ship out. My original ship date was July 12. then for some reason it go pushed back to August 9. then pushed forward to June 21. now they are not even sure when i am going ship out. out of my Poole I am currently Guide and have to honor of carrying the Guide arm. I cant wait until i leave for boot camp. Becoming a Marine has been something i have wanted....NO. Needed all my life. it is in my blood. my father is a marine. and he has been a big inspiration on me. although he is NOT the reason i signed up. I want to serve my country and fight for freedom here and everywhere along with the best. because i want to be the best. I love my country i Love freedom. i want to thank all Marines and for that matter everyone in the armed services for fighting for my freedom. i owe you all my life.

Well let me set you off on the right foot. Read all the rules of the site, use correct sentance structor and remember that Marine is ALWAYS capitilized. All I got, wish you the best of luck and welcome to the forums! I'd get into contact with your recruiter, they HAVE to have some ship date for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPPooleGuide View Post
    my name is Edward Yanick (i go by Eddie). i am in the DEP right now out of R.S.S. Baybrook out of the Houston area. I am not sure when i ship out. My original ship date was July 12. then for some reason it go pushed back to August 9. then pushed forward to June 21. now they are not even sure when i am going ship out. out of my Poole I am currently Guide and have to honor of carrying the Guide arm. I cant wait until i leave for boot camp. Becoming a Marine has been something i have wanted....NO. Needed all my life. it is in my blood. my father is a marine. and he has been a big inspiration on me. although he is NOT the reason i signed up. I want to serve my country and fight for freedom here and everywhere along with the best. because i want to be the best. I love my country i Love freedom. i want to thank all Marines and for that matter everyone in the armed services for fighting for my freedom. i owe you all my life.

Outstanding, welcome to the site and please be sure, like the poster above me said, to read the rules and regulations of this forum.

Like he also said, I would contact your recruiter, they SHOULD have your ship date on file as they have all of your information that you could possibly need.. they even have the company you are going into and such.

Stay motivated, and best of luck to ya.

Welcome bro. Diddo with what MarinesFTW said. Fill out that profile.

Welcome.

My shipdate is July 12th, what a coincidence! Anyways, good luck with getting everything worked out.

Welcome to the site and hope you stick around! (:

welcome aboard man. just to help you out, it's called the guidon (not guide arm)

hope your ship date dilemma gets worked out!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Welcome.

Everyone here is very helpful. Just follow the site rules. What MOS have you enlisted under?

Thread Information