My Hero
Create Post

Thread: My Hero

My Hero

Sorry for the late post but I just found this site... My grandfather, best friend and hero passed away Oct 2008.... He was a Marine on Iwo Jima... anyone who may have known him please contact me... Thank you

Edward C. Shepard

VIEW/SEND CONDOLENCES
    SEND FLOWERS
    SEYMOUR, CT: Edward C. Shepard, age 82 of Seymour entered into peaceful rest October 30, 2008 at the Griffin Hospital. Derby; he was the beloved husband of Eleanor (Barton) Shepard. Mr. Shepard was born November 2, 1925 in Derby. He was a retired Union, Master Carpenter. Mr. Shepard was a WW II Veteran of the US Marines, and served in the Pacific Theater of Operations and courageously fought at the Battle of Iwo Jima. In addition to is wife, Edward leaves his loving family including, a son, William Shepard of Naugatuck, two daughters, Mary Abonodolo and her husband Robert of Crestwood, KY, and Linda Trumbley and her husband George of Bethany, also, several grandchildren and great grandchildren.

All services are private. There are no calling hours. Arrangements have been entrusted to the care of the Ralph E. Hull Funeral Home, 161 West Church Street, Seymour. Memorial gifts may be sent to the West Haven Veterans Administration Medical Center, 950 Campbell Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516. To express condolences to the family online, only go to www.hullfh.com

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    RIP MARINE... Prayers to the Family.

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

May God comfort and bless your soul Marine,as you standby The Gate with your new unit........
    GOD BLESS and SEMPER FI.......................Ed

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    God Bless your grandfather. A true american!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Of His Honor and His Glory the People shall Sing

Thread Information