Promotion 101: Pass the Test!
Create Post

Promotion 101: Pass the Test!

I fail this test every time I take it But God's grace is sufficient and I study to fined myself approved and take it again. Each time I get better and better.

See how you do.

TRAINING FOR RESPONSIBILITY, PROMOTION AND REWARD
    TIME TEST (or Wilderness/Patience test]:
    1. In what area am I tempted to promote myself through short-cuts or compromises?
    2. Who is speaking to me and influencing me? Are they God-ordained authorities?
    3. Is their goal for righteousness or toward a selfish aim or to manipulate me?
    4. Am I willing to wait until God promotes me?
    CHARACTER TEST (or Obedience Test):
    5. What character weakness has God attempted to expose to me through leaders (Employer,
    Mate, Pastor, Parents)?
    6. Have I received their instruction or correction as submitted to the Lord?
    7. What do I need to repent of and release to God for help to overcome by His grace?
    MOTIVATION TEST (or Heart Test):
    8. Is my motive to glorify God and His Kingdom or ME?
    9. Is my motive more what I can get out of God (who is a Rewarder) or what I can give in
    gratitude for all He is done?
    10. Do I get offended if I don't get praise or recognition for alii do?
    SERVANT/SUBMISSION TEST (or Pride/Diligence Test):
    11. Am I willing to do what may seem like a menial task or do I consider myself too good to
    serve unless its what I want to do?
    12. After I have had success, do I still have a willing heart or do I have a prideful attitude?
    13. Am I faithful over little and diligent to do what was asked the way it was asked or do I have
    to do it"MY WAY"?
    MISUNDERSTANDING TEST:
    14. How do I respond when someone misunderstands me and/or accuses me falsely?
    15. Have I ever misunderstood someone else's motives and spoke to others in a wrong way
    about them? (Confess it and repent.)
    16. What can I learn from my own error?
    17. Have I forgiven them and blessed them?
    DISCOURAGEMENT TEST (or Quitting Test):
    lB. Have ( gotten disheartened because I have allowed people or circumstances to deprive me of
    courage?
    19. Have I "quit" or plan to quit my race, or am I relying on God and staying with the course?
    WARFARE TEST (or Word Test):
    20. How have I responded to the violent opposition to the promise God gave me? Am I bitter or
    better?
    21. Am I learning how to win in spiritual warfare through the Word and my words released
    against the enemy? Or have I cowered UNDER PRESSURE?
    SELF WILL TEST (or "Dying to Self Test")
    22. Am I what "I will" or what "HE WILLS"?
    23.Am I holding on to my time, talent, and treasures for my will or usinhg them for his?
    24.Am I teachable, or do I get defensive or offended if someone corrects me?
    PROMOTION TEST (or Frustration test)
    25. Am I aggravated with my leaders or God for not promoting mesooner? Or for overlooking me and promoting another?
    26. If I truly examine myself, are there areas that may indicate I am not ready for promotion or blessing, as far as my ability to handle it?
    LOVE TEST
    27. Do I have a critical or harsh attitude towards others?
    28. Do I love like Jesus loved? Or do I treat someone well, or say hurtful or critical things about people I don't approve of?
    29. Am I jealous in my heart towards another persons promotion or position?
    30. Have I intentionally hurt or damaged someones character or gossiped about another?

His Lord Said to him: Well done, my good and faithful servant! You were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your Lord. Matt. 25:21

Blessings to all of you for your constant prayers. Ally is doing quite well.

Blessings on each of you

Credits
    Savings

Test

Wow !! Need some serious "resting" in order to be all he would have me to be ? Paul " Wretched man that I am, Who will deliver me from this body of sin "

Quote Originally Posted by gkmoz View Post
    Wow !! Need some serious "resting" in order to be all he would have me to be ? Paul " Wretched man that I am, Who will deliver me from this body of sin "

God's grace is "New every morning" Brother. We get to start over each day from scratch. Take the test everyday for 30 days and see how much your score rises. I did and it was nothing short of remarkable.

More important, we complete our assignment and are promoted to a larger assignment each time we do better.

Credits
    Savings

Chirp chirp

Crickets.....................

Thread Information