POLL:Are you ,For or Against the Arizona Illegal Immagration Law ?

View Poll Results: FOR or AGAINST the AZ. Immagration law

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • FOR

89 94.68%
  • AGAINST

5 5.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

POLL:Are you ,For or Against the Arizona Illegal Immagration Law ?

Are you FOR or AGAINST the AZ. law of Immagration....

For. There's no reason not to be for it.

I believe every state should have this law.....Should be a Fed. law.....
    Time to vote............
    SEMPER FI ALL....................Ed

ditto on that Ed!
    Semper Fi
    Lin

At least they're doing something, regardless of whether it's the best approach or not. I'm for it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

The states

have the rights to govern themselves as they see fit.

Semper Fi
    Gunny out

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    Are you FOR or AGAINST the AZ. law of Immagration....
    FOR!!!

I own vacation home in AZ. Unless you live there you have no idea just how bad it is. While I do not begrudge Mexicans working in our country, I just want them to do it legally

Quote Originally Posted by ecfree View Post
    I believe every state should have this law.....Should be a Fed. law.....
    Time to vote............
    SEMPER FI ALL....................Ed
    DAMN RIGHT, ED...!!!!! The Mayor of Columbus, Ohio sent out the message yesterday that he opposes the Arizona law on illegal immigrant law reform and is NOT approving any trips to the state under Mayoral business. So many people disagree with it here...including me...I thought we were gonna have an ol' fashioned lynchin'...!!! That was so frikkin stupid of our worthless azz mayor. LOL.....!!!!!!!!

For it all the way.
    My wife is hispanic, born here.
    Her whole family was.
    They have been in Texas since it was Mexico.
    It has gotten so bad here in Southern Ok. that
    we keep every weapon locked and loaded at all times.
    Not sure what our Gov. is going to do about it though.
    We'll see.

Smitty

I love how in our country...a state has to pass a law to enforce what is already law!

I've been to many countries in the world and most of them state that they can, and will ask for identification and proof that you entered the country legally. I don't see what the big deal is here!

Quote Originally Posted by brian0351 View Post
    I love how in our country...a state has to pass a law to enforce what is already law!

I've been to many countries in the world and most of them state that they can, and will ask for identification and proof that you entered the country legally. I don't see what the big deal is here!
    Ditto

Smitty

Quote Originally Posted by brian0351 View Post

Ditto But we can all thank the ACLU and the Dems for this mess Arizona is just saying "no more cr*p"

Credits
    Savings
    AGAINST
    Beltayn, egbutler1, yellowwing

I think all the bleeding hearts should take a family into their homes and let them roam freely.

Good Idea !!

BigAl you may have sommething there we should wright letters to congress and see if they are willing to allow al of them to live with they for one week see if they like it, good idea

Oh, Nuts I forgot they more than likly have several of them working for them as domestic help cleaning up the mess they make around the house.

Last edited by hbharrison; 05-22-10 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    When a liqour store clerk askes the customer to see his or her I.D. to validate his or her drinking age is that unconstitutional? I don't remember seeing boycotts organized about that process...and from what I understand EVERYBODY will get asked to show some valid I.D. if the clerk even gets a hint of the customer being underage. What I am trying to say is that it seems that everyone, be they citizen, resident or visitor, has had to show his or her I.D. at some time in their life while living in these United States for any type of reason. What is the big deal? Do we not have to show our passports or visa when we visit other Countries? It does seem like a pain in the azz but the process has been deemed essential for security reasons by the host country. It is advisable, as a visitor to the host country, to go along with the dictates of the host country. It should be a no brainer.
    On the other hand...it would be nice to have some good old common sense uniformity to Immigration Guidelines and Laws and that should also include a one datapool source available to all agencies for purposes of identification.
    STUDENT VISA HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO - Well, Mr. SoandSo, our records show that you were granted a student visa, for the period of six months. How come you are still in this country?
    CITIZEN DRIVER'S LICENSE SCENARIO - Well, Mr. WTF, I pulled you over because your right rear turn signal is not working. Did you know that your automobile license was suppose to be renewed last month? Why are you driving this vehicle?
    Either way, proper and current identification, is always good to have on one's person...just in case.

Thread Information