Exposing a Lie
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exposing a Lie

Exposing a Lie

No matter what papers you have signed no matter what you have said, no matter what your recruiter says, you can quit anytime before bootcamp. You can also quit in bootcamp although it will be a huge pain in the ass.

Anybody can quit. Quitters can't be Marines. Losers are a dime a dozen.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathNyuga View Post
    No matter what papers you have signed no matter what you have said, no matter what your recruiter says, you can quit anytime before bootcamp. You can also quit in bootcamp although it will be a huge pain in the ass.
    I'll just say WTF? And let the Marines take over. By your leave!

WTF Marine?!?!! Why would post something this assine? I am going to go out on a limb and say you are a Sh!itbird.

Your post probably explains why you have been in for 3 years and still a private.

Way to motivate the poolees.......

How about a profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to.

And I'm with the other Marines....why would you post something like this???

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by WMarine View Post
    How about a profile so the Marines here know who they are talking to.

And I'm with the other Marines....why would you post something like this???
    Lisa

I did send a personal message re. his/hers/its profile. What a dumb a$$ thing to post!! Are you Marines looking at what we called in the Navy a "hump buster'? A wash out?

Hope all is well Lisa. Oh, I remember reading a post from you re Stanley and Quantico. Was he there in 1977?

Dan

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    No matter what papers you have signed no matter what you have said, no matter what your recruiter says, you can quit anytime before boot camp. You can also quit in boot camp although it will be a huge pain in the ass.

Read the forum on this site through and through.....nobody ever told anyone they could not quit....

Marines on this site that give advice told potential Marines that there is no such thing as quitters with cold feet.....and quitting is not an option as a form of motivation.

I can see with your post here and your other post wanting advice on MCI courses to get a composite score you have a longggggggggggg way to go to become an effective Marine Corps leader.

I would refrain from giving advice or making comments since your advice is not constructive and has NOTHING to do with getting a potential poolee,wannabee or potential recruit ready to go to the depot.

advice

...You can also quit in bootcamp although it will be a huge pain in the ass....
    http://www.entertonement.com/clips/l...f--heathnyuga-

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Here today, gone today. I've known a few ****birds.
    But it goes to show, the Marines aren't for all. Mommy's boys, hood vultures, no accounts don't fit. He got the title,,,,,, not the tradition. When he's old, I'll still call him brother. It's our way.

yes you can quit before you start but if you're gonna do that why start in the first place if you quit before you start you don't need to be there anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by MOS1310 View Post
    Lisa
    Hope all is well Lisa. Oh, I remember reading a post from you re Stanley and Quantico. Was he there in 1977?

Dan
    Hi Dan...
    My brother was at Quantico from 1981-1984.

Credits
    Savings
    ****ing *******, ****bird mother****er.

Big Al, really now....tell us how you feel about his person, and don't hold nothing back.

Oh, and you may want to take a look at the thread this person has in Open Squad Bay also.

Thread Information