why do i have to go to MEPS twice? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Friend Free Member BCunningham0326's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I never said i was "special." I never asked this in contradiction to what my recruiter told me. I just wanted to know what i was going to do at MEPS that required two different visits.

Quote Originally Posted by BCunningham0326 View Post
    I just wanted to know what i was going to do at MEPS that required two different visits.
    You'll find out when you get there!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Your second trip they ask you if you want to take the blue pill or the red pill.

I never said i was "special." I never asked this in contradiction to what my recruiter told me. I just wanted to know what i was going to do at MEPS that required two different visits.
    Refer to post 13. It ain't written in braille.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Your second trip they ask you if you want to take the blue pill or the red pill.

Quote Originally Posted by FattyTheFerret View Post

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    So were you #10?
    I have always been a ten.........

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    And you were given answers....some you may not like....some are considered funny and humourous....but for the most part you were told the same thing.

I don't understand why you didn't ask this question to your recruiter when he told you that you will be making two trips to MEPS.....

And if you can't hear him that well CALL him BACK for clarification!

The Marines on this site can answer quite a few question mostly from expeirence....however most of it is dated...there are a few exceptions from Marines just graduating from the depots....however what happened in the Marine Corps yesterday might not be the SOP for today so you need to utilize your recruiter to the full extent.

Quit taking everything so seriously....you will defeat yourself before you even get your career process started.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/joini...secondmeps.htm

Went to the federal building downtown it was called AFEES....stayed all day and swore in around 1400 and was on the way to PI at 1800 after 2 trips to the recruiters.

Personally never heard the words poolee,DEP or MEPS uttered until I came on board this site.

They taught you ...forged and molded you...and PT'ed and quarterdeck you in boot camp for ALL your illustrious Marine Corps learning experience.
    I'm with you Bloop. Never heard of these places when I enlisted. I just did like the Recruiter said to do and everything worked out. I also knew better to ask questions. I also never heard of being quarterdecked when I was on active duty. We had smokers where we got to get into the ring and knock hell out of our opponent and if we lost the Drill Instructor made sure we did not lose the next time.

You are special, the DI's will Love You.

I have always been a ten.........

Chuck you know on Okinawa a 10 wasn't good.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Well right now we are in the US and I am like that movie with Olivia Newton John...10.

Well right now we are in the US and I am like that movie with Olivia Newton John...10.

Isn't she like 80 now? So how many cornrows you sporting now?

Thread Information