Ship in 16 days..last minute advice.
Create Post

Ship in 16 days..last minute advice.

Hell Marines I have a question

Ok I jsut graduated high school and everything is in order for me to ship on June 14th (Parris Island, the ship date I've had since August). My IST scores are good and I've memorized all the required knowledge (and a lot more lol). I got some advice from my AI (JROTC instructor, Army, Enlisted), he said its better to look like a quick learner then a know it all. I know I'm going to make it (I want it and I'm ready mentally,emotionally,physically and intellectually), all the recruiters at RSS and the PCS tell me I'm going to make it (when I ask and if I don't get hurt). Every ones advice is to be intense,motivated,quick and be ready to learn. If anyone has any advice for me then please tell me. I would really appreciate it if it was Marines who gave me advice instead of wannabes and people who say "I heard from my uncle or from my recruiter", I want to hear it from a US Marine.

Thank you in advance on your advice and your input

Most I can say is good luck... what other poolee can say otherwise? We havn't gone through it

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    FYI you should ask a mod to delete one of your posts...since they don't really like double posts.

Other then that, what was the actual question? Or are you just generally look for any advice?

I was just looking for advice. I normally don't post here because I have recruiters that are here to answer my questions and because generally the question has already been asked by numerous poolee's. I posted it in both sections because I didn't thin Marines where going to see it in the Poolee forum. I'm sorry my bad. And yes I am just as

Thread Information