How often...
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often...

How often...

Do you other poolees do scheduled PTs with your recruiters? Just trying to see where I stand at preparedness. I know Brandon, Fl sucks at PTing.

Every Thursday.

we have pt once a week every wednesday

We have pool functions where we PT every thursday but for the past few months there have also been some optional PT sessions on tuesdays where the focus is more on personal fitness rather than getting yelled at and teamwork and a little bit of drill and other stuff like that. Also one saturday a month there is some hike or something along those lines that we go do.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Every Thursday, and once a month on Saturday... hopefully we start can start doing more then that when summer starts >.<

i would go 3 times a week, mon,wed,fri but out of those 3 dates we pt

we do every friday and once a month saturday. Now that summer is coming we will start to do it on wednesdays and fridays. our pool does a lot of stuff together though and we normally all meet up and pt another time during the week and hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by sbombard15 View Post
    Once a month.
    Same here. We have the option of going every Saturday, but since I live 100 miles away from my RSS I typically don't go. I might when I get closer to my ship date.

I live about 10mins away by car, half an hour walk

Credits
    Savings
    We used to have it every tuesday and one saturday a month. now we have it every tuesday and saturday.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    like once a month on saturday...i got put in the patchogue RSS even though i'm about 40 miles away in glen cove so the drive's a little ridiculous anyway. it's all good though, if you can't motivate yourself without pool functions this is the wrong place for you anyway.

WTF I feel like our RSS is trying to make us into mega-Marines compared to how often they make you work. We do PT 4 days a week mandatory, fridays optional, every other saturday is a 10 mile hump, and the first saturday of every month is a pool function. Once a year we have a Pool event where the 13 RSS and the sub stations below the RSS go and PT with PI Drill Instructors and we have some healthy competition. I dont mind it though gets us more prepared for whats to come. Gunny makes PT fun.

I do PT with my RSS once a month. I live about 30 minutes from my station and need a recruiter to pick me up to get out to them (I have the feeling that I am the only one who lives this far away)... But don't worry, I push myself anyway.

we have it every Wed, but i PT everyday by myself

Thread Information