I mant to be a Maine
Closed Thread

I mant to be a Maine

im from northern ireland (united kingdom) i,ve always wanted to be a Marine since i was a kid. im 18 and very eager to join the Marine Corps, not only to prove something to my self but i want to serve for something i believe in. any information and links would be much appreciated thank you.
    i would also like to know more on how to get a visa and a gren card

Fill out your profile, please, and familiarize yourself with site rules.

Do a little research and you will find that this topic has already been covered. You have to live in the US and have a valid green card. We have a little thing about illegals over here, so make sure you're squared away.

"Enlistment into the U.S. Marine Corps, or any branch of the U.S. military, by citizens of countries other than the United States is limited to those foreign nationals who are legally residing in the United States and possess an Immigration and Naturalization Service Alien Registration Card (INS Form I-151/551 — commonly known as a "Green Card"). Applicants must be between 17 and 35; meet the mental, moral, and physical standards for enlistment; and must speak, read and write English fluently."

Forgot the rest:

Note: The U.S. military branches cannot assist foreign nationals in obtaining admittance into the United States. Questions concerning immigration to the United States should be asked of the U.S. Embassy. Only after immigration procedures are completed and an applicant is legally residing in the United States may an application for enlistment be accepted.

Furthermore, in order to be commissioned an officer in the U.S. Navy, one must be a native-born or naturalized United States citizen.

The U.S. government agency which is responsible for immigration and naturalization is the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. Their web site is at http://uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I've been to Ireland a couple times and they don't butcher the english language quite as well as you have. "I mant to be a Maine"? Step away from the crack pipe.

They have crack in N.I.?

I'm googling "Irish crackhead". I gotta see this.

...never mind, I forgot about Amy Winehouse.

I've been to Maine, and don't plan on ever going back. Just Saying

Quote Originally Posted by BR34 View Post
    They have crack in N.I.?

I'm googling "Irish crackhead". I gotta see this.

...never mind, I forgot about Amy Winehouse.
    You know you'd hit that BR

Quote Originally Posted by echo3oscar1833 View Post
    You know you'd hit that BR

Credits
    Savings
    If this one makes it past 20 posts, I'll be back.

'I mant to be Maine', my dying ****ing ass.

My Maureen Corpse don't need you.

Sidenote, 'Jeez, BR, you need to put up warning posts'.

Thread Information