Do I Qualify For Ocs?
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Do I Qualify For Ocs?

I took the ASVAB last year and got a 51. 101 total line score. The recruiter told me I need around a 70. I also only want to do the 4x4 option in the reserves. I'm 27 and time is running out. I also have a half sleeve on my arm. I was told I could get a waiver for OCS but not enlisted with the half sleeve. That doesn't seem to make sense. I also have a B.S Degree in Physical Education. Do you need to commit to 6 years active reserves for OCS? Or is the 4x4 reserve option good for officers as well? I'm going to MEPS in 3 days for the Coast Guard but The Marines is another thing I am very interested in being a part of.

No profile...no answers.
    Try filling out all of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to....and you may also want to read the site rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums too.

Also, try doing a search on the site for tattoos, as this topic has been covered many times before. If the search bar isn't working, PM one of the mods.....thedrifter, jinelson or Sgt Leprechaun....and let them be aware of this.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    OK. I started my account just for this question, and I am still figuring this site out, but thanks for the advice.

Thread Information