what schools do you go to with MOS 0341 (mortarman) - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcfalcon22 View Post
    oh wow don't i feel like a fool

i'm so sorry no i didn't look, i was just looking at the qoutes. I know i know... attention to detail. but you did say "My brother Stanley (retired Marine GySgt & Drill Instructor) and myself" and there's only 3 men in the pic.. so i could only assume
    Yeah, you should feel like a fool. There's only 2 men in that pic....Gen Gray and my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by usmcfalcon22 View Post
    oh wow don't i feel like a fool

i'm so sorry no i didn't look, i was just looking at the qoutes. I know i know... attention to detail. but you did say "My brother Stanley (retired Marine GySgt & Drill Instructor) and myself" and there's only 3 men in the pic.. so i could only assume
    Falcon22...WMarine is all WOMAN and definitely ALL MARINE. I think you may have just started a war that you have no idea how to win.

You appear to be a decent kid, but she will haunt you here in our virtual world. Please read the site rules and follow the rules or she will tattoo you every time you turn around. Just apologize for not reading her bio and paying attention to detail.

I wish you the best of luck with this war. I do believe she'll let you slide this time if you shoot her a private message apologizing.

Take it easy on him WMarine. He needs his limbs to hump those base plates and tubes.

Bdchi1, I'm not looking for a war with anyone...lol. I just can stand being called Sir or Man by those who can't take a few seconds of their time to check out ones profile "before" posting. A lot of wannabes and poolees take for granted that everyone on this site is a male Marine, when there happens to be a few female Marines on this site.

Falcon22, just pay attention to who you're responding back to.

Thread Information