Graduates - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Graduates

I got 38 days left, I'm studying for finals and getting ready for HS graduation. I have to pick a replacement in JROTC next week. I do a lot of church activities so it usually keeps my mind of the time and helps the days fly bye.

I work out. Take care of my house, my husband, my son. I do laundry, vacuum, run to appointments, pay bills, clean, organize..

I hurt my knees and am going to physical therapy so I'm very glad that I have 159 days to go before I ship because that gives me plenty of time to get my knees back in shape before I leave. I have physical therapy twice a week and lots of other stuff to keep me busy.

My days FLY by. I can't believe it's already been nine months since I first walked into a recruiter's office. These next five months are going to FLY by!

I have finals this coming week so that has helped keep me busy so far... I also got engaged to my girlfriend of seven years recently so planning a wedding and working to save up money for a wedding has taken up a great deal of my time also... After this week I am going to make up a workout routine for myself to work out at least 5 days a week to keep getting myself back in shape and I also have a lot to memorize before I ship on 20101025...

Quote Originally Posted by emayer View Post
    I have finals this coming week so that has helped keep me busy so far... I also got engaged to my girlfriend of seven years recently so planning a wedding and working to save up money for a wedding has taken up a great deal of my time also... After this week I am going to make up a workout routine for myself to work out at least 5 days a week to keep getting myself back in shape and I also have a lot to memorize before I ship on 20101025...
    We have the same ship dates and similar situations!

Thread Information