non- personally afflicted scars - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Do a search on the site (poolee forum) for workouts, or even do a google search. There are plenty of exercises out there.

Alright. THANKYOU Ma'am.

Im very committed to joining the Corps. Thank you for the advice you've given

Now, ive read other peoples threads about tattoo's. I have a small tattoo on my back. Its of a cross. Its small and even with my small hands, its able to be covered up. would that be difficult to get a waiver u think?

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFiance10 View Post
    Hahaha. Thanks JT. I am. I get up every morning at 0430 for a 2 mile run. Then, after school i work out for quite awhile. Ive lost 20 lbs. Im getting where i wanna be... Any advice on some workouts?

Get into a style of working out such as Crossfit,endurance and strength training. p90x is a perfect example of what you need to be doing.

if you dont believe me check out one of my pics in my album that **** really does work. all the hype is true

haha i believe you. Since when havent i? Thanks. I TOTALLY want huge arms. haha.

I had numerous large scars when I entered that Marine Corps and was fine. By the time I got out I added several more to the collection. Good luck...

Thanks. The one on my wrist is approx. an inch long and the one on my upper arm is approx. 2 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFiance10 View Post
    haha i believe you. Since when havent i? Thanks. I TOTALLY want huge arms. haha.
    Ok ass! lol

Anyhow you still need strong legs and back. As far as your tatoo getting a waiver, it aint ****! All they do is take you to a MEPs center and some Officers look at it to make sure its not offensive in nature and then you get your waiver easy as that.

HAHAHA. U know you like it JT. lmfao. but yeah. I was a cheerleader for 2 yrs. VERY strong legs and back. my ex told me that if him and i ever wrestled, id kick his ass cuz my legs are like vise grips. STRONG.

Where on your back is the tattoo?

its on my upper back. on my shoulder

You need to be certain it won't show in PT gear. The size doesn't matter if it's hidden.

my ex had extra PT gear that he brought home from boot camp. he gave it to me since i run every morning at 0430. its completely covered.

Just make sure tha when you do talk with a recruiter, you mention the tattoo on your back. It will require a waiver, but the Marines here have no idea on whether the waivers will get approved for your scars or tattoo, nor how long it will take.

Thread Information