non- personally afflicted scars - Page 3
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    well when i talked to him on the phone about our meetin, i told him bout my tattoo. i have a meeting on monday

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFiance10 View Post
    well when i talked to him on the phone about our meetin, i told him bout my tattoo. i have a meeting on monday
    Go for it kid! Get a list of MOS's from the recruiter (brochure) and talk about it with us. You want to enjoy your first 4 years, so choosing your MOS is critical.

i know. i got a 77 on my asvab...is that good?

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFiance10 View Post
    i know. i got a 77 on my asvab...is that good?
    Actually not bad you would crack up if you saw what some people scored.

what you need to find out is what your GT score is because it really determines what MOS you are qualified for and what kind of specialty billets you can hold and even schools in the military you can attend.

good work!

ha ya. my ex bragged bout his score until igot my score and then he shut up.
    but ya idk wat mos i want. it sucks that women cant have combat mos's, but i understand y.

I said this on another thread, but I think it is worth repeating. You dont want to find yourself as a Mess Hall Cook, they work you like a dog. Being an MP will put you in a hornets nest of politics. Think of an MOS that you can be paid to do once you get on the outside. Such as Air Traffic Controller, Public Affairs, Computers, Interpretor...... Above all, you want to enjoy what you are doing.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by temarti View Post
    I don't think he came here for a grammar class, he was asking a question that possibly another Marine could answer, you gave him 10 minutes.

Not bad looking for a him!!

lmfao. yea i tend to get that alot.
    yeah i get that about the mos tho. i want something i like.

so. heres my deal...
    1.broken bone 2. scars 3. tonsils removed. 4. false tooth bcuz of a shatterd tooth. 5. tattoo...
    and im good to go!!!
    i read the other threads but i have 2 ?'s. 1. how do i tell my mom and 2. i need advice on buildin upper body strength. any pointers?

Did your recruiter tell you that you are good to go?
    Broken bone - where, and did it require surgery...pins, screws?
    Advice to mom...have your recruiter come to the house and meet here and take it from there.
    Advice on upper body strength...show some initiative on your part, and do a search on the internet. There's plenty of ideas out there.

it was a small break. no pins or screws. yes my recruiter said that. im not going to put false info up.
    and the deal with mom is she wont accept it.

Thread Information