USMC Family Night
Create Post

Thumbs up USMC Family Night

Hey everyone!
    Just wondering how many have or will have a Family night, where they bring in a couple of Drill Instructors and we had the Sergeant Major, and The Commanding Officer of RS Milwaukee in for parents and such to ask questions.
    Us poolees also got a little taste of bootcamp. The DI's most def gave a good yelling. And it was MOTO for sure! Just thought Id see how many of you got this opportunity, and how it felt and went for you.
    -Poolee Jacobsen

We're having it in Albany on March 14-15. Kinda sucks though, prom is on the 15th. Gonna be an eventful two nights.

I want to do this sooo bad. I've heard so many stories, but I haven't got any news from my RSS about doing it

Ours is next month on the third saturday, pretty excited

Mine is May 12th, they are bringing in a guy that just graduated boot (who was in the pool before) and he's gonna get yelled at instead of us... Freakin sucks =/

Ha I would be mad if just got back with the title and then get yelled at. It was so moto to get yelled at. I would post a video if i knew where or how. We had A female Gunnery Sergeant leading us and two Sergeants running around yelling at us like crazy. it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by legioXvance View Post
    Ours is next month on the third saturday, pretty excited
    As is mine...where are you from?

Actually, we are not having a family night per-say, its our all hands pool function which our parents are invited to.

Boise idaho haha

Quote Originally Posted by legioXvance View Post
    Boise idaho haha
    Oh haha, I was hoping you were going to say the New England area.

haha, nope, just a couple thousand miles differance

I had one last month. The Drill Instructors ran up to our formation yelling and screaming. As soon as they came out we had to start doing push ups and running in place, switching back and forth on command. After every command we had to yell, in synchronization, "push ups/crunches, Aye Sir!" and every time we didn't, we had to switch again and keep going. Finally someone came up stairs and stopped them. Turned out we were making too much noise and they said the floor was shaking. xD

We had one last year and it was fun as could be I loved and and I can't wait for more.

Thread Information