How much Marine "stuff" do you have - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Poolee shirt, Issued water bottle, and Welcome Board tin. That's the only thing we're allowed to have.

However some people have some stickers and/or a lanyard

Poolee Shirt
    Water Bottle
    Tin thing that my recruiter gave me after I swore in, inside is pretty much a bunch of booklets and stuff that help you with learning your general orders and getting physically ready for boot camp

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkers View Post
    I only have my Poolee shirt and my "Mess with the best, die like the rest" flag
    Scratch that, now I got the stickers, posters, poolee shirt, flags, award for highest IST, and a couple books!

Plus my "tools of recruitment" I carry around school in case anyone has any information.

Credits
    Savings
    I have a Marine PT shirt, Poolee shirt, a USMC shirt that says Hard Corps Training, lanyard, and the tin case from enlisting.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkers View Post
    Scratch that, now I got the stickers, posters, poolee shirt, flags, award for highest IST, and a couple books!

Plus my "tools of recruitment" I carry around school in case anyone has any information.
    Needs information, doh!

I have the Blue shirt from MEPS,a red Poolee shirt, a green poolee shirt, and then 2 Marine shirts I got from doing the pullup competition at Marine booths at like festivals. Also got a poster and a few stickers and I don't know where I got it but some drawstring gym Marine bag too.

Blue MEPS poolee shirt.
    Lanyard.
    Water Bottle.
    Welcome Aboard Tin.
    Marine Corps Duffel Bag for recruiting to people.

Also have stuff my grandpa has given me such as old Marine Corps flags and belt buckles.

Well, I have my Poolee shirt, the water bottle, the Welcome Aboard package (tin can with goodies inside of it) and a poster for motivation when I'm working out. I should get the duffel bag though, seems neat and well, convenient for carrying this stuff to pool functions and what not. Wouldn't want it to get lost you know?

I have a drill instructor hat. My friend gave it to me. I wear it sometimes while playing Call of Duty. huuuah!

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Semper Fid View Post
    I have a drill instructor hat. My friend gave it to me. I wear it sometimes while playing Call of Duty. huuuah!

You're not cool, stop trying so hard.

Troll.

He's trollin' real hard.

nah d00d. I'll take a picture when I get home. I lost the EGA I had for it though :/

Quote Originally Posted by sbombard15 View Post
    Troll.
    Yup, the bad part of our generation. Wastes of life >.>

oh, so you're one of those poolees........

edit: if you're even a poolee to begin with

Thread Information