New Jersey All Hands Poolee Function May 8th.
Create Post

New Jersey All Hands Poolee Function May 8th.

Who's going to be there? The GySgt. at my RSS was telling us about it, I think we are going to have some races, crunch competitions, tug-of-wars and stuff like that . It should be a good time. I'm looking forward to meeting all the other NJ Poolees.

I'll be there with RSS Monmouth. Watch out because were going to win EVERYTHING.

I think I'll be there. We're north jersey. Morris county i think. its gonna be a partttttyyy

Rss Toms River

RSS Toms River...They messed up the points we didnt place but were supposed to get 2nd.... but we won tug-o-war hands down...we were in the bright orange

At mine in Mass, they flew up 3 Drill Instructors from the Island. That was fun haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pags12 View Post
    At mine in Mass, they flew up 3 Drill Instructors from the Island. That was fun haha.
    At the statewide competition last April they brought two DI's from the Island and we did our warmup stuff with them, it was pretty cool and motivating haha

Be prepared. They ALWAYS have Drill Instructors at them. You Pt with them for any where between an hour to 4 hours depending on how much you **** of the DI or who you get. Lots of fun. Our RSS won 2nd place in the competitions lols sadly would have had first if the team we had to beat in the tug of war wasnt the team with the biggest guys. they were in 2nd place before the tug and in first after. We lost then....

Thread Information