1st and the 15th - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewyyCheezyy View Post
    Honestly its from like 6th grade. Its my gamertag nd I've forgotten over the years
    Ok, fair enough. I'm moving on to the next thread.
    However, I'm going to leave you here with an age-old riddle.....
    If your gamer-tag from sixth grade was "douche-waffle" would you still use it?

Quote Originally Posted by ChewyyCheezyy View Post
    Probably.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    6th grade is where all the great gamertags came from.... >.<

Lol Im 17 and pay 295 a month for insurance, 40 for my cell, pay for all my gas, and for all my "activities" that I do. No money in my pocket lol.

Well I pay 180 for my cell! Gas, nd activities. But once you get outta boot, military discounts!

Yeah, this thread has derailed, ALOT. Just to make sure everyone knows, your monthly payment is split and half and paid on the respective dates (kind of makes sense dont ya think?). If you know how to save money and not spend it, you will make a big bank to be honest. I know a LCpl who puts 1000 a month into his savings. That gives him $150 a month to spend. If your not 21, you cant spend money on drinking really, so that should EASILY get you through it. That is also with his phone bill payed. If you watch yourself and what you spend, it will work out for your favor in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinesFTW View Post
    Yeah, this thread has derailed, ALOT. Just to make sure everyone knows, your monthly payment is split and half and paid on the respective dates (kind of makes sense dont ya think?). If you know how to save money and not spend it, you will make a big bank to be honest. I know a LCpl who puts 1000 a month into his savings. That gives him $150 a month to spend. If your not 21, you cant spend money on drinking really, so that should EASILY get you through it. That is also with his phone bill payed. If you watch yourself and what you spend, it will work out for your favor in the end.
    lol...
    He's a Poolee just like us.

Quote Originally Posted by jburke1983 View Post
    lol...
    Exactly

I use my DEP ID for military discounts ALL the time...me recruiter said it was ok, and shoot, it works!

Quote Originally Posted by jburke1983 View Post
    lol...
    Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Your post failed to say anything at all and means nothing. Only Poolee's can post here along with Mod's and Sgt. Sparkie.. I was just throwing out some info, take it or leave it.

Lol I do the same thing Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Joshjames1234 View Post
    I use my DEP ID for military discounts ALL the time...me recruiter said it was ok, and shoot, it works!
    -Contributing to this derailment-

How many of you have DEP IDs? No one from my RSS, hell far as I know state, has one.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    -Contributing to this derailment-

How many of you have DEP IDs? No one from my RSS, hell far as I know state, has one.
    I never got one. But then again i never got the blue shirt with the orange EGA either... so maybe my recruiter just doesn't like me.

i never got a DEP ID card either, heck, i didn't even get a welcome aboard package haha. One of the recruiters at my RSS did give me a shirt and water bottle after he saw me get 15 pull ups for the first time, so that was nice.

Thread Information