Authorized?
Create Post

Thread: Authorized?

Talking Authorized?

Is a snuggie authorized for rack check? Would it be considered civilian wear? LOL

Oh, by all means. Let me know how it works out for ya. LOL

Welcome aboard.

LOL Thanks. I think I will pass Sgt, or get another Marine to try it out LOL

Oh, come on....where's your 'sense of adventure'????

LOL.

I am sure I will get plunty of adventures down the road once I get out of MOS school and head out to the fleet Sgt. They are kinda really strict down here in Fort Sill, Ok.. so I do not really want a page 11. A Marine just got in trouble calling another Marine stuipd... so yeah.. I think... I will pass... and let another Marine do it... we was going to do it one night... But yeah I'll just Pass, well Good Evening Sgt gotta get some sleep got PT in the morning.

No doubt. "Discretion is the better part of valor". Have 'fun' at PT in the AM. And a good day in class.

Semper,
    v/r
    Sgt Leprechaun

Remember Page 11's are good and bad Just work on the good one's

(Arty ??)
    Son will be going to Ft. Sill (I think) for Fire Control, toward the end of the year.
    Any advice I should give him (Besides the snuggie)

I Graduated Parris Island Dec, 1983
    Son (Paul) Graduates Parris Island May, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by USMCDavis07 View Post
    I am sure I will get plunty of adventures down the road once I get out of MOS school and head out to the fleet Sgt. They are kinda really strict down here in Fort Sill, Ok.. so I do not really want a page 11. A Marine just got in trouble calling another Marine stuipd... so yeah.. I think... I will pass... and let another Marine do it... we was going to do it one night... But yeah I'll just Pass, well Good Evening Sgt gotta get some sleep got PT in the morning.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Is a snuggie authorized for rack check? Would it be considered civilian wear? LOL
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You didn't read the almar? A snuggie is authorized as long as you are wearing pink bunny slippers.

A Marine just got in trouble calling another Marine stuipd...
    Where's one of our old veterans to make a "kindler, gentler Marine Corps" joke?

It's always easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

Pass it off for rainbow PT gear and you would be the man.

rofl some of the posts are pretty funny, but rule of thumb is "if its not issued, its civilian gear!"

Now I know what people mean when they talk about the new Corps.

Thread Information