Cowboy/Riding Boots
Create Post
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Cowboy/Riding Boots

This is for all of us country boys out there. What brand of cowboy/riding boots do you own. Myself I own a pair of red wing riding boots, a little over two years old now. Love em paid a good penny for them

Well, maybe this isn't fair because my family owned a western store for years but my collection includes
    Justin, Tony Lama, Lucchese, Ariat, Nocona and Dan Post. The leathers include full quill ostrich, elkskin, lizard, stingray, cape buffalo, shark, alligator, and various calfskins and bullhides.

Nothing but Justin Ropers for over 25 years.

I like my Tony Lamas, but they have reached their last miles. My Ariats are doing well as a replacement though.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My Western DiamondBack Rattlesnake Toni Lama X-Toe,bought them in Texas in 85 while hunting on my Uncles Ranch on Horseback for Wild Boar...Sweetwater Tx...But for just farting around I have some Justins made outta Buckskin..."Whitetail Deer" J-Toe...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Those have to be the gayest squared off toed mexican riding boots I've ever seen. Do they come with assless chaps? You need some conchos and a shirt with a big collar and a hat with enbroidered brim and half a chicken wing under the band to go with em.

I'm a justin boot fan myself. I prefer ropers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post
    Those have to be the gayest squared off toed mexican riding boots I've ever seen. Do they come with assless chaps? You need some conchos and a shirt with a big collar and a hat with enbroidered brim and half a chicken wing under the band to go with em.

Dang why you hatin on the boots, man if you must know there for riding motorcycle, not horses lol. Guess I should have added that in lol to each there own I suppose

I prefer the pointed toes for killing roaches in the corners.

Justin and Double H ropers

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Those are E-Toes Gunny the same ones I'm gonna smash Omaba the Cocka Roach with when I corner Him in the Lincoln Bedroom

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I posted pictures of my favorite Cowboy Boots, Hats, and saddles on my profile because I don't know how to put them on this thread.
    Semper Fi Redman

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkyker View Post

Those have to be Western boots thats where the Bull shxt goes on the inside.
    Cowboy boots have it on the outside.!

Quote Originally Posted by redman1 View Post
    I posted pictures of my favorite Cowboy Boots, Hats, and saddles on my profile because I don't know how to put them on this thread.
    Semper Fi Redman

Semper Fi Redman

Semper Fi Redman

Thread Information