MOS 0326 Question
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

MOS 0326 Question

Hello Marines, I have a few question about Recon. Some have already been answered by the sticky (very helpful) and some by searching. I haven't been able to find out what being Parachute and Combatant Diver Qualified would intel the Marine to be doing. Just curious as if you would be more centered to the Op's that envolve diving or Jumping out of an Airplane. I talked a little with my recuirter (Stg Caldwell) and didn't get much considering his MOS is in Avionics(on recuirting duty). Also was wondering if there was a rank requirement for this MOS. Any help is well appricated Marines, I have plenty of time to decide what my MOS will be I just want to get an idea of my main interest since I'm am enlisting in June (next opening, and very excited/motivate)

Chris K.

Don't know if you read this or not yet.....

Marine Corps Enlisted Job Descriptions
    MOS 0326 - - Reconnaissance Man, Parachute and Combatant Diver Qualified

Type of MOS : NMOS
    Rank Range: MGySgt to Pvt

Job Description: Reconnaissance man, parachute and combatant diver qualified, participates in reconnaissance activities to gain information about the enemy and terrain, employ parachute insertion as the means of entry or when appropriate, combatant diver to insert/extract.

Job Requirements: Must hold MOS 0321, Reconnaissance Man and complete Basic Airborne Course at USAIS at Ft. Benning GA and MCCDC approved Combatant Diver qualification course.

Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 3500.73, Training and Readiness Manual for Recon Marines.

Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
    Reconnaissance Crewmember 378.367- 030.

Related Marine Corps Jobs:
    (1) Reconnaissance Man, Parachute Jump Qualified, 0323. (2) Reconnaissance Man, Combatant Diver Qualified, 0324.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlis....htm?once=true&

Thread Information