Moto tat, opinions? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Terminal Lance. That's hilarious. Got a link for those cartoons??? Would love to see more.

You can do whatever you want to your little wee wee, old man. I ain't gonna stop ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Terminal Lance. That's hilarious. Got a link for those cartoons??? Would love to see more.
    www.******************

note: my previous post was obviously not directed at you but I don't feel like editing it to include fist's quote

No, I didn't see it that way, between two other Marines not involving me LOL.

I'll hit that link.

TDRT I am like commedian Ron White said guys see one set of b--bs you want to see them all lol.

Err! This thread is a lot more lively than I thought it would be. Terminal Lance is awesome by the way.. my favorite one is "The Stare" http://******************/?p=277 ... definitely been there before haha

I'm going to bookmark that tattoo tour site.. hopfully they'll come somewhere close to where I live after I get off orders in June. This will be my first tatt and I want to get it done right. I'll be happy with just the EGA but if I can get the text big enough without it fading anytime soon I want to add that as well.

Get a full-chest American Flag background landscape of Chesty Puller's stern visage glowering from the body of a bulldog behind Dan Daly slaughtering Haitians with a guideon.

Alternatively, wait until you've reenlisted at least once or at least deployed and been in long enough for the Marine Corps to have enough meaning to you to permanently disfigure your epidermis and potentially affect your career advancement options given the current climate of HQMC's stance on tattoos.

For the record, I have a tattoo. A small one on my chest with personal significance to me.

Credits
    Savings
    I say do what you want. Just remember that if the tattoos are visible, you can be hurting your chances of reenlistment. For the record, i have 4 but none are visible.

Thread Information