April 9, Golf CO, Plt 2145
Create Post

April 9, Golf CO, Plt 2145

Well I did it... advice? Do what you are told, when you are told, and how you are told, to the best of your ability and with 'speed and intensity'. Thats all you need to know. After three months of tech deprivation Im a bit lost... how do I get my account changed to Marine?

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Congratulations and welcome home Marine. You have also earned the right to view and post on all forums on Leatherneck.com with the exception of Poolee Hall. Im moving your thread to Open Squad Bay so that your new brothers and sisters can welcome you aboard as a Marine. Enjoy your leave son you earned it.

Semper Fi

Jim

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome Aboard Marine.

Congrats Marine!

Congrats on EARNING the title...United States Marine.
    Enjoy your leave home with family & friends.

Semper Fi!

Thanks for the support! Ive only been a Marine for a couple weeks now and already I have begun to realize the closeness that we share... heading home from church in my charlies I stopped at best best buy just today and heard 'HEY THERE DEVIL DOG!' from across the store. A retired Marine called me over and congratulated me (of course he could tell I was fresh out of bootcamp). Cant wait to get into the fray!

Thread Information