Any of you guys owners of powered parachutes? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I see kite-boarders and windsurfers most every time we drive up and down the Columbia River Gorge around Hood River. Besides fishing, kite-boarding looks the most feral and fun. For sure a younger mans activity and not for fatty's. Sometimes i see the power parachuters inland away from the heavy winds floatin around on their scooters and man, it just don't look like a sound practice.

Anyway, Baron Tayler: founder of the Farrier and Hoofcare Resource Center; helped build and finagle a powerchute across the country on a trailer and flew it back home logging an interesting journal starting his flight from the deck of the USS Midway... http://www.redbaroncoasttocoast.com/Crew/BaronTayler we farriers thought he was just asking for a wreck and a wooden overcoat as he checked in periodically and told about some pretty hairy hangtime, over the Rockies i believe.

--->Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think moon beach is in La Jolla and is an exclusive male only club if you know what I mean. Nope never been there.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    ...no nude beaches here...although ive seen some girls swimming up at mission dam topless...i looked away real fast after a half hour...have a fella that flys...or should i say flotes over the vally here ever so often...think he being nosey....may break out ol bessy and take a pot shot at im next time over

Thread Information