Meritorious Promotion
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Meritorious Promotion

Good Evening Marines!

I would like to inquire of you the ways to which i can make lance corporal in Boot Camp. I'm going in as a PFC, and i hear a lot about recruits being promoted to PFC from private, but how would i go from PFC to Lance Corporal?

And yes i realize that i should focus on just surviving as my father reminds me to everyday, and that i'm just a nasty civilian wanna be until i earn the title haha.

Thank you in advance Marines!

if you find fault in my post, please haze me, and i will immediately begin to pt the S**T out of myself.

And I'm pretty sure hazing is punishable under the UCMJ.

Unless things have changed recently, only the company honorman will be getting promoted to LCpl (assuming the honorman is already a PFC, otherwise he'll just get a promotion to E2).

The honorman will be chosen among the platoon guides in the company.

Exactly, and with PT stats that youre displaying in your signature, don't expect to be Company Honorman. My PFT sucks so I never looked forward to such an earning. :P

You can pick up Lcpl after boot while in MCT if you're able to get 2 people to join the Marine Corps during your boot leave. (This is how I remember one Marine in MCT getting promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by dizark View Post
    Exactly, and with PT stats that youre displaying in your signature, don't expect to be Company Honorman. My PFT sucks so I never looked forward to such an earning. :P

You can pick up Lcpl after boot while in MCT if you're able to get 2 people to join the Marine Corps during your boot leave. (This is how I remember one Marine in MCT getting promoted.
    I think his PT stats are good! look at the date between them! he has improved in 4 months and the improvement shows! I see this young man running an 18 minute 3 mile run pretty soon. if he keeps up with what he has done to improve he will be good to go in boot camp running circles around his DIs!

Quote Originally Posted by legioXvance
    if you find fault in my post, please haze me, and i will immediately begin to pt the S**T out of myself.

Drop and give me 50 pushups for every time you didn't capitalize the letter "I" in your original post.

Thank you Marines very much for the replies, and the support! And yes I know my PT stats are low right now but I'm hoping by September I can get to 35+ pull ups a 16:30 3 Mile and 150 Crunches(I love high standards haha).

Company Honor Man, that would indeed be incredibly difficult to achieve.

And WMarine I will start on the 300 push ups immediately! If I missed more than 6 I's, please let me know and I will double the push ups.

Thank you again Marines for the help and support!

Quote Originally Posted by legioXvance View Post
    Good Evening Marines!

I would like to inquire of you the ways to which i can make lance corporal in Boot Camp. I'm going in as a PFC, and i hear a lot about recruits being promoted to PFC from private, but how would i go from PFC to Lance Corporal?

And yes i realize that i should focus on just surviving as my father reminds me to everyday, and that i'm just a nasty civilian wanna be until i earn the title haha.

Thank you in advance Marines!

I counted 9...lol....and I'll really be nit picky, but cut you a break because you didn't capitalize Lance Corporal in your first sentence or Private in your second sentence.

And no need for anyone to jump all over me for being nit picky, I'm just joking with the young man here with Lance Corporal and Private.

Ahhhh, I can't even count! So nine equals 450, times 2 equals 900 push ups.......I just need to stop talking haha.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ahhhh, I can't even count! So nine equals 450, times 2 equals 900 push ups.......I just need to stop talking haha.
    HAHAHAHA!!!

That was Great

Are you done yet....lol!

Oh, and I forgot to mention....those are 4 count pushups too.

This was supposed to be my relaxing day....lol.

And no Ma'am. I'm only on 600, which means I now have 1200 left to go....

This was supposed to be my relaxing day....lol.

And no Ma'am. I'm only on 600, which means I now have 1200 left to go....

LOL....you're done there young man.
    Go enjoy the rest of your day.

Thank God for your Mercy!

*closes laptop with head because arms are swollen and dead*

Thread Information