Leatherneck MC -Albany NY area?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1

    Leatherneck MC -Albany NY area?

    Are there any Leatherneck motorcycle club members in the Albany Schenectady New York area?


  2. #2
    BLASE,
    WE HAVE A LEATHERNECKS CHAPTER "CHOSIN CREW" (LMCI) IN PITTSFIELD, MA ABOUT 45 MINUTES FROM ALBANY. THERE ARE 2 MEMBERS IN MY CHAPTER FROM NISKAYUNA AND PETERSBURG, NY. BOTH WORK IN SCHENECTADY, NY. IF YOU WANT MORE INFO EMAIL AT scottkimple04@yahoo.com

    S/F W/LOVE & RESPECT, FONZ
    PRES. "CHOSIN CREW" LEATHERNECKS MC (LMCI)
    NEW ENGLAND REGION SGT@ARMS


  3. #3
    Blase, I am the pres. of the ADK/LG chapter of the Leatherneck Nation MC, we have a chapter located Hudson Falls New York. We have several mebers located in the Albany area. You should contact me for more info before you have alot to do with any LMCI chapters, for your own knowledge Semper Fi cheeks


  4. #4
    Marine Free Member Wyoming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    25 38' N, 54 26' E
    Posts
    5,674
    Credits
    13,705
    Savings
    0
    Well this ought to get interesting.


  5. #5
    Cheeks,

    What is the story on the LMCI?


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    Well this ought to get interesting.
    I am with you on that one Big Al.


    Cantrell


  7. #7
    What club do you belong to now?


  8. #8
    Uncle Sams Motorcycle Club...... Actually none. I had a '84 Sportster for 12 years, was my only wheels when I was active. Rode it from Albany to Aberdeen, Maryland while I was training for my MOS 2161 Machinist. Had it while I was 29 Palms for 2 1/2 years. Sold it = ( and went 12 years with out riding. Raced sprint cars, but ran out of money. Then while I visited my last girlfriend in Hawaii, who is in the Army reserve (nurse) I rented a Fat Boy for the day - after about 3 minutes on that bike I realized how much I missed riding. When I came back to New York I purchased a 2004 Red horse Chopper from the original owner. He had 3000 miles on it in two years. My first year I put on 4000 miles. I'll sell my house first before I sell the bike.
    100" Rev Tech motor, 3" BDL primary, 5 speed, 250 rear tire, 10" over forks.
    Just went to Daytona for Bike Week (by myself) and had a blast. Was staying in Plant City which was 2 hours away. So I really rode the whole time I was down there.


  9. #9

    Freedom

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeks View Post
    Blase, I am the pres. of the ADK/LG chapter of the Leatherneck Nation MC, we have a chapter located Hudson Falls New York. We have several mebers located in the Albany area. You should contact me for more info before you have alot to do with any LMCI chapters, for your own knowledge Semper Fi cheeks
    Cheeks,
    You shouldn't have any animosity towards another club that is for Marines. I just may go join Blase out in MA and LMCI.
    BAR


  10. #10
    Bar, I have no problem with anyone from LMCI, you should be careful about assumputions. My advice to Blase was intended to help him make a qualified decision about what would be the best club for "Him" to join! The Main concern in my opinion was how far he would have to travel in iether case! S/F Cheeks


  11. #11

    Cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeks View Post
    Bar, I have no problem with anyone from LMCI, you should be careful about assumputions. My advice to Blase was intended to help him make a qualified decision about what would be the best club for "Him" to join! The Main concern in my opinion was how far he would have to travel in iether case! S/F Cheeks
    I didn't make any assumption... as it was said to me "Distance" doesn't matter when you belong to a MC.
    Other than your statement, you didn't provide him with any information as to why one club is better than another.
    I'll say that as Marines, we all should be able to enjoy the ride together as brothers
    Semper Fi
    BAR


  12. #12
    you assumed I had "Animosity towards another club", still having problems with recalling your actions I see! The reason I did not give him any reasons was because I offered to speak to him in private about the matter, which is another issue you still seem to be having trouble with. As far as joining LMCI Make sure you follow protocall and let them know why you are no longer a Leatherneck member


  13. #13

    Actions

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeks View Post
    you assumed I had "Animosity towards another club", still having problems with recalling your actions I see! The reason I did not give him any reasons was because I offered to speak to him in private about the matter, which is another issue you still seem to be having trouble with. As far as joining LMCI Make sure you follow protocall and let them know why you are no longer a Leatherneck member
    Cheeks,
    I have no problem with my memory... and what "Actions" are within "Protocall"... and that eveyone follows the same Bylaws... and Code of Conduct as Marines.
    I have been and will be forthright about everything that I do and was done to me... and not hide behind closed doors or in private meetings.
    Should I ever be given the opportunity by you and your club to address those issues, I'll be more than glad to any time that is appropriate.
    Semper Fi


  14. #14

    CLUB Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeks View Post
    you assumed I had "Animosity towards another club", still having problems with recalling your actions I see! The reason I did not give him any reasons was because I offered to speak to him in private about the matter, which is another issue you still seem to be having trouble with. As far as joining LMCI Make sure you follow protocall and let them know why you are no longer a Leatherneck member
    Cheeks,
    I'd appreciate it if you'd have someone remove any and all pictures of me since I am no longer a member of your club.


  15. #15

    joining leathernecks

    Do you need to have a 03 mos to join??


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts