MOS in high demand?
Create Post

MOS in high demand?

I am new to this site so im going to apologize in advance for any mistakes with my profile or thread. I've been researching, considering and reconsidering the option of joining the military since I graduated high school in 2006 and awhile ago I decided to join the marines but I still have 2 months before I am signing up so I'm just trying to take this time to make sure I have all the information I can get. I'm most interested in the Combat Engineer MOS, particularly with division, but i'm not sure what the demand is for this job and if i will just get stuck with something random in the 13xx field. Basically I was wondering if anyone who is currently in or recently got out would know of any particular MOS that are in high demand or no demand at all? I asked but recruiter but couldn't get a solid answer. I would prefer a combat MOS but i respect them all, I realize that no matter what your MOS your still serving your country and your still needed. This question was alittle scatter brained but i would appreciate any feedback from yall, thanks again.

Well, since you haven't filled out any of your profile, you haven't made any mistakes there.
    When using the word Marines, it will be capitalized at all times.
    Do a search on the site as this MOS has been talked about before.

Thread Information