Disrespect
Create Post

Thread: Disrespect

Angry Disrespect

First off i would just like to say if this topic offends any of the poolees here, then too freakin bad. Where in the h*ll do some of you poolees get the nerve to come on here and disrespect the Marines on this site, who take time out of their busy schedules to offer guidance and support to us? I have read posts over the months that ive been on here, of poolees and wannabes talking down to the very people that help them. If it wasn't for the Marines on this site, we probably wouldn't have access to some of the knowledge that they have given us.

The Marines on this site have given us an invaluable tool to solve problems ranging from ingrown toenails to help with personal relationships. Having the nerve to call a Marine pathetic (yes im referring to you Cruz92) or any other name is stupid because what if the Marines decide that they just give up and they not help anymore? Then we all lose. If your not able to take what someone is telling you over the internet, how do you expect to last in the Corps? I apologize to the Marines on Leatherneck.com on behalf of the weak minded poolees who cant take a little critiscm. Im done ranting now, just wanted to get that off of my chest because I know a lot of other poolees are feeling the same way.

Just remember, there is always a bad apple in the bunch. Somehow they even slip into the Corps. The old saying tends to go a long way on this site, giving a little bit of respect goes a long way.

Just try not to get too mad over trial things...I'll gladly help anyway I can, but not if you show me or other Marines disrespect!

SF

Thanks polizei. Its not that i was getting mad, just upset. It seems lke some of them dont understand that the Marines are not obligated to help us. But oh well...

Thread Information