Hrst & Acc - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hrst & Acc

Fantastic video Bugs, thanks.

Well I have had an awesome week, and it has banged me up a little bit, but its been amazing. I have so many photos and videos so I am going to give you guys the album

We did
    Huey Fast Rope
    53 Night Rappell
    53 Day Rappell
    53 Fast Rope Hellhole
    Osprey Fast Rope
    Osprey Day Rappell
    Osprey Night Rappell
    60 Day Fast Rope
    60 Night Fast Rope

I think that is it...and tomorrow we do SPIE...pretty psyched about it.
    Heres the album though enjoy
    http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g23/bgsuwoody/HRST/

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    SPIE once or twice is pretty cool after that, it kinda sucks. Mainly it sucks because there is always one fool on the rope that can't follow simple instructions and hold their arms out and steer themselves through the air. You end up gripping the rope at the small of your back to keep from spinning around and around and around for the whole trip.

I noticed there is a lack of 46 training in your list. Are they not even training it any more?

No 46 its pretty much being phased out for the V-22 for what I know...somebody correct me if I'm wrong...the wing aint my thing

Remember,, when fast roping out of a hell hole to secure your gear.

In Greece, we were fast roping out of the hell hole of a 53, and I saw this Marine drop his rifle 1/4 of the way down. Sucked for him - but fortunately nobody was below him. The rifle shattered in a million pieces -- it wasn't pretty.

We had that Marine and his squad leader, bearcrawlin on the flight line with a sand bag on their back until the base CO (a Navy guy) called our CO, and told us to stop.

Good day. I have some old video footage of that incident that I should get on YouTube -- or maybe not.

Just added some more vids to that album, the SPIE one is in there and let me tell you it was a hell of an experience and I want to do it again. The video is awesome as well
    If you just want to see that here it is
    http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g2...t=SDC10682.flv

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    Remember,, when fast roping out of a hell hole to secure your gear.

In Greece, we were fast roping out of the hell hole of a 53, and I saw this Marine drop his rifle 1/4 of the way down. Sucked for him - but fortunately nobody was below him. The rifle shattered in a million pieces -- it wasn't pretty.

We had that Marine and his squad leader, bearcrawlin on the flight line with a sand bag on their back until the base CO (a Navy guy) called our CO, and told us to stop.

Good day. I have some old video footage of that incident that I should get on YouTube -- or maybe not.
    I need a laugh put that on youtube Wookie!! Buggs, congrats man on the school man!!

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie View Post
    What part?, the rifle drop or the low crawling with sand bag, I want to see the lowcrawling with sand-bag video!!!!! LMAO!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Great vids woody!

Thread Information