Name tapes in Sacramento
Create Post

Name tapes in Sacramento

I'm out in Sacramento for about a month before I need to report back out to Quantico and have several MARPAT uniforms that I have no name tapes for. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go out in Sacramento to get some nametapes sewn up and put on my uniform. I really don't want to have to wait till I get to VA to get them put on. Thanks

Beale Air Force Base or maybe check with a Recruiter. I guess they do not issue sewing kits anymore.

Credits
    Savings
    Susie's Sewing Shop, corner of West B and 2001 South.

Surely the phone number is in the book, and you being an Occifer and all, should be able to look it up.

Credits
    Savings
    Pocket Molly / aka /sewing kit.........Occifers use one???doubt they include instructions if they do issue them still.

sorta like Boots now days in MCRD's , dont use wash racks, no TieTies, Clothes pins, scrub brush, or clothes line, clothes line watch...Man...WTF theydoing with our CORPS ???
    I'm off subject on this post , but the devil made me do it

He's not saying attaching the nametapes to the cammies. He needs the name sewn on the tape before it goes on the cammies.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade74 View Post
    I'm out in Sacramento for about a month before I need to report back out to Quantico and have several MARPAT uniforms that I have no name tapes for. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go out in Sacramento to get some nametapes sewn up and put on my uniform. I really don't want to have to wait till I get to VA to get them put on. Thanks
    Try Travis AFB sir its in Fairfield bout 45 mins or so prolly your best bet. Either that or hook up with a reserve unit out here they might be able to tell you more.

it's the 21st century y'all

http://www.usmc-mccs.org/uniforms/index.cfm

You can have a set of name tapes at your door with delivery confirmation in less than 48 hours. After that, any local tailor will do. And it's about a third the cost of buying them on base.

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Pocket Molly / aka /sewing kit.........Occifers use one???doubt they include instructions if they do issue them still.

sorta like Boots now days in MCRD's , dont use wash racks, no TieTies, Clothes pins, scrub brush, or clothes line, clothes line watch...Man...WTF theydoing with our CORPS ???
    I'm off subject on this post , but the devil made me do it

we still scrubbed our cammies and scuzzed out boots

what're they doing? putting more emphasis on the important stuff I'd rather break down a rifle a thousand times than iron cammies

Thread Information