DavBlay Final - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DavBlay Final

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OK guys - just got off the phone with the flower shop. I got a big arrangement and it will have some sort of sash or ribbon on it saying "Semper Fi" - I told her that I would trust her judgement and to make it STAND OUT. The card will read "With Deepest Sympathies Love from everybody at Leatherneck .com

Credits
    Savings
    Rest In Peace Dave. You have been an inspiration to all of us. You will be deeply missed.

To the Blaylock family, I hope that the pain you feel will somehow be easier to bear knowing from these posts that your Dave was and will continue to be remembered with love and admiration from all of us here on Leatherneck, and the rest of his Marine Corps Brothers and Sisters.

Rest in Peace my Brother, and I look forward to the day that I can at last meet you on the streets of Heaven.

Thoughts and prayers for the family ... Rest in Peace Dave ... Semper Fi Marine.

Mike

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    RIP...to sad to hear...and thank you Marine84

Bill

Semper Fi Dave. May you Rest in Peace Brother.
    Prayers going out to his family.

Marine Family Free Member SmithAdrian's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You will be missed Marine, thank you for all the help you gave me before bootcamp, and during. Rest in peace Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Duke

Sorry to hear this, I only knew you a short time but even so we were brothers in our limited correspondance. I shall miss you Dave, my sympatheies to your family and friends.

Semper Fi my brother.

Semper Fi Davblay.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84 View Post
    OK guys - just got off the phone with the flower shop. I got a big arrangement and it will have some sort of sash or ribbon on it saying "Semper Fi" - I told her that I would trust her judgement and to make it STAND OUT. The card will read "With Deepest Sympathies Love from everybody at Leatherneck .com
    Thank You Kim, Semper Fidelis Sister.

Credits
    Savings
    I am proud to have known you Dave.
    Semper Fidelis Marine

RIP Dave. My love and prayers are with your family. Thanks for the years of support....you were a treasure to myself and my son's.

Credits
    Savings
    Semper Fidelis and RIP Dave.

You always were a friend, whether by phone, email, chat, or a post on here.

You will be missed. Your time spent mentoring the poolees has proven itself in some fine new Marines.

May your family find peace and condolence in the fact that they are not alone. You are a Son, Brother, Husband, Father, and Marine.

You will not be forgotten.

Semper Fidelis My Brother.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    David and I also had a Myspace page also,would You believe Us two Semi Ole Farts having one(LoL)thats where We shared our Love of Music together.I'm gonna keep His page Open so I can Look and See the Pics of Him and His Grandchildren playing together.He had such a Great 'sence of Humor and Joy.He Loved His Family His Marines and His POOLEES.The Sun broke through the Clouds earlier then I KNEW in My Heart that My Marine Buddy David was Alright.Now I'm gonna go Play Elvis "If I Can Dream"our favv.song by Him,that ROCKY so graciously put on the site Thank You ROCKY,Oh and Kim Your a Dam Good Woman for what You did.Semper~Fidelis~Jack

You're turn to guard the Streets of Heaven.
    Semper Fi, Brother Dave.

Renato

I will miss talking to him, getting the support he so graciously gave without promt.

Thread Information