DavBlay Final - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: DavBlay Final

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Condolences out to the Blaylock family
    I just got home and read this and I'm sad and glad at the same time because Dave isn't hurting anymore.
    I never got to meet Cpl Dave Blaylock but talked to him on Leatherneck and was honored to say Good Morning to him the past months.
    Cpl Dave Blaylock was a Marines Marine to the end and I was proud to have known of him.
    Thanks to his son for letting us know of this sad news. I know at this sad time its hard to think of everything to do.
    One Last Time Cpl David Blaylock Semper Fi Redman

A sad day indeed.

Rest in peace Marine.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave you will be missed by alot of people here on earth, But greeted by your family and friends and Gods open arms in heaven, I pray that if things turn around the other way for me that I will be as strong as you was, we send love and prayers to you and your family. rest now and hurt no more. SF Dave Friend and Brother, see you again some day. and David II we will welcome you with open arms. we would be glad to talk to you anytime. SGT JIM and PURPLEROSE.

My Condolences to Daves family, Semper Fi and Rest in Peace

We lost a good friend, and brother from this earth. Guard the gates for us, we will see you soon Marine. Semper Fi

Marine Free Member AlwaysWillBe's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave, I never got to meet you on this earth, but I am looking forward to seeing you in the next life. Your pain and suffering are over, so now you may rest in peace, for you have done your duty, you have answered the call. May God grant you both eternal life and eternal peace.

Semper Fi Marine, You will be missed here. God be with your family. You are in a better place and we will all be there to meet you one day.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    AW MAN! I hate it that he's gone but I'm happy that the fight is over for him. I'll miss him awful!

Guys - I still have the flower shop's phone # that I used when we sent him the arrangement for the Marine Corps birthday. I'll call tomorrow and have something done for the family from us.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I don't know how many of you know this but one of Daves Favorite Songs was " If I Can Dream " by Elvis Presley 1968.

This Ones For You Brother..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEO7uu1Pp8I

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

PS, Thank you Jack!!!

Cpl Blaylock helped me out when I was just thinking about joining the Corps. Now I have a year in...he surely will be missed. I remember how he sent letters to all the recruits in boot camp. Semper Fi

Semper Fi dave
    We will miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by SupChf View Post
    Brothers and Sisters,

DaveBlays Son stopped in today to inform that Dave has passed away yesterday. Many of us knew him very well and he has touched a lot of our newer Marines and many of us older ones. His Son has mentioned that Dave had no life insurance and that donations are very welcome and appreciated. Mailing addy is:

114 Knowles
    St Sparta, TN 28583

Semper FI Dave and R.I.P Brother
    RIP brother you did wonders for me. I will miss you very much. Donation in route!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I feel like, keeping it civil, ****!! I knew this day would come but knowing this doesn't change the feeling of loss and sadness. I am happy knowing that Dave's suffering is now over and that his work is being carried on by those he taught, gave counsel to, and inspired.
    Please accept my sincerest sympathies. Thank you for the address information. I look forward to any other updates. Prayers outbound. This evening has taken a solemn turn. God bless you all.
    Gary

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Unhappy

I never got the chance to talk to Cpl. Blaylock, but I see how much he's loved, and respected by his fellow Marines, that gets me choked up..

I want to send my condolences to his family, I'll be praying for ya'll.. But just remember he's in a better place.

Maybe one day I'll be able to send you a "Semper Fi", Cpl. Blaylock.
    Thank you for your service and my freedom, sir.

Once again, to Cpl. Blaylocks family, I'm sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for yall.

Chase Hicks

Sgt. Leprechaun, thanks for the "ok".

My Deepest Sympathy and Condolences for the Family and Friends....

Rest in Peace

When we have done all the work we were sent to Earth to do, We are allowed to shed our body, which imprisons our soul like a cocoon encloses the future butterfly;
    And when the time is right, we can let go of it and we will be free of pain, free of fears and worries, free as a very beautiful butterfly returning home to God.

God Bless

Ellie

Thread Information