DavBlay Final
Create Post
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DavBlay Final

DavBlay Final

Brothers and Sisters,

DaveBlays Son stopped in today to inform that Dave has passed away yesterday. Many of us knew him very well and he has touched a lot of our newer Marines and many of us older ones. His Son has mentioned that Dave had no life insurance and that donations are very welcome and appreciated. Mailing addy is:

114 Knowles
    St Sparta, TN 28583

Semper FI Dave and R.I.P Brother

FoxtrotOscar
    Guest Free Member
    Semper Fi Dave... you did one hell of a job Marine....

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by SupChf View Post
    Brothers and Sisters,

DaveBlays Son stopped in today to inform that Dave has passed away yesterday. Many of us knew him very well and he has touched a lot of our newer Marines and many of us older ones. His Son has mentioned that Dave had no life insurance and that donations are very welcome and appreciated. Mailing addy is:

114 Knowles
    St Sparta, TN 28583

Semper FI Dave and R.I.P Brother

R.I.P. Dave. Semper Fi.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My most sincere sympathies to Dave's family, and closest Buddy's. May his soul finally have the peace and rest it so richly deserves.
    GOD BLESS HIM!!!
    SEMPER FI, DAVE!!!!

SF Dave, thanks for the letters in boot camp.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    Dave we will miss you so very much. Thanks for inspiring us with your gallant effort.

My condolences to the friends and family

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    address is correct but the zip code is 38583 114 knowles st. sparta tn 38583

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    i am daves son i will try to sign up on this site in the next few days so everyone knows dads family is doin ok. it will probably be davblay2 or something like that i am named after my dad. thanks to everybody for your help.

Dave you will be missed much by all who knew you. You have helped so many of us out through times of need. No one will be able to do what you have done for so many. God rest your soul and you will never be forgotten.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    David your in Gods Hands now my Marine Brother no more Pain,I Will see You again!!!My Heart goes out too Your Family,Dam David I am going too miss You.Rest In Peace David S/F

RIP Marine you will be surely missed, another fine Marine guarding the Gates Of Heaven, God Bless Dave and his Family, Semper Fidelis.

Today is a sad day indeed, the world has lost a great man and a great Marine. RIP brother you shall not be forgotten.

My sympathies to his family.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Condolences from the Quinn family. Dave Blaylock's leadership paved the way in many things we do today. You'll be missed Dave!!

A sad day on Earth, however Heaven has been blessed, Rest in Peace Dave ... S/F

I'm so honored to have talked to Dave on many occassions. I'm deeply sorry at his loss. Love you MARINE.

Thread Information