2010 Census
Create Post

Thread: 2010 Census

2010 Census

I got a letter from the Census today,telling me I'm going to receive a letter from the Census.
    I know a way they could have saved a stamp.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    was it wrote in spanish ,haha

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HereandThere View Post
    I got a letter from the Census today,telling me I'm going to receive a letter from the Census.
    I know a way they could have saved a stamp.
    HAHAHAHA!!!

I got that in the mail today also

Credits
    Savings
    We got ours yerterday. What a waste of money, and written in 4 languages, at least I think there are 4. I regognize english and spanish. maybe the other stuff is ink runoff. Whoever thought this one up should be fired and shipped off to one of those countries that speak the other than english stuff but he or she or he/she will probably get promoted and then go on have a great career in the military.

Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    We got ours yerterday. What a waste of money, and written in 4 languages, at least I think there are 4. I regognize english and spanish. maybe the other stuff is ink runoff. Whoever thought this one up should be fired and shipped off to one of those countries that speak the other than english stuff but he or she or he/she will probably get promoted and then go on have a great career in the military.
    I got the same letter today.

Yeah got the same letter yesterday as well. Counted 6 languages including English.

Yep, same letter here!

It only cost us taxpayers $42M...maybe only a feeble attempt to keep the Postal Service employed for another month...

WTF! Who was the dumbass who decided it was a brilliant idea to spend $42M to send me a letter telling me to expect a letter. I mean who makes these decisions? A ball-less monkey!?

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    "A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti" Anthony Hopkins,Silence of the Lambs,1991

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Blooper View Post
    "A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti" Anthony Hopkins,Silence of the Lambs,1991

Chuck!!! I love that Quote

Thread Information