what to do about drunks - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    That's what I meant. A little pushing and shoving aint gonna end up in the log book or result in a charge sheet in a grunt unit. If someone gets hurt then it should be logged, if nothing but hurt feelings then the best way to become ostricized from you peers is to whine to your dad and go crying to the duty. If you are a super ninja warrior the best way to get your ass beat is to go advertising it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dam,Sgt.B;aren't You coming down on the Lad a little too Hard(LoL)maybe We should get Drunk and give Him and His whole Family a good Azz Whipin'

I have "zero" patience for violent drunks. You cant reason with them. The only thing they understand is several well placed blows to the head and the gut. Personally, I could care less if the drunk goes up for NJP. He made his bed, let him lie in it in CCU.

I remember quite a few of us going to blows over stupid stuff. I don't remember anyone ever getting into any trouble over a fight, it was just the way we worked out differences sometimes. My best friend and I got into a fight on ship once over a movie, believe it or not. We had Marines looking out for us and separated us when it got to heated (He grabbed a steel folding chair). When guys have a disagreement and it goes to blows you just need to have trust that the other guys in your unit don't let it get out of hand and don't run to the SSgt. or 1st Sgt. looking to get anyone in trouble.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer56328 View Post
    I remember quite a few of us going to blows over stupid stuff. I don't remember anyone ever getting into any trouble over a fight, it was just the way we worked out differences sometimes. My best friend and I got into a fight on ship once over a movie, believe it or not. We had Marines looking out for us and separated us when it got to heated (He grabbed a steel folding chair). When guys have a disagreement and it goes to blows you just need to have trust that the other guys in your unit don't let it get out of hand and don't run to the SSgt. or 1st Sgt. looking to get anyone in trouble.

And that's the way it is.

Thread Information