U.S.M.C. Peiping China Belt Buckle
Create Post

U.S.M.C. Peiping China Belt Buckle

Anyone know the story about this web belt buckle.
    Was it a issued item or something Marines bought outside of offical channels.

What belt buckle??

Quote Originally Posted by HereandThere View Post

Picture doesn't help when its linked to your email!

It was there last night,OK everyone empty their pockets

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Komenko View Post
    Picture doesn't help when its linked to your email!
    Please explain.I took that picture on my kitchen table last night,attached it to a email and posted it.It showed nice big and juicy now it's small and not for the visually impaired.Any suggestions?

send it to me and I can post it
    Ed.

Anytime you want to post a pict, you have to use something like
    tinypic.com
    photobucketphotobucketcrash codescrash codes.search resultsTinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Tinypic™ is a photo and video sharing service that allows you to easily upload, link and share your images and videos on MySpace®, eBay®, blogs and message boards. ...
    tinypic.com
    Images
    Join Now
    Categories
    Videos
    Music
    Dance
    Holidays
    Seasonal
    more results from »

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Palmer View Post

Anytime you want to post a pict, you have to use something like
    tinypic.com
    photobucketphotobucketcrash codescrash codes.search resultsTinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    Tinypic™ is a photo and video sharing service that allows you to easily upload, link and share your images and videos on MySpace®, eBay®, blogs and message boards. ...
    tinypic.com
    Images
    Join Now
    Categories
    Videos
    Music
    Dance
    Holidays
    Seasonal
    more results from »
    That's how I eventually got it on in a previous post.Just wondered if there was a way to put a bigger picture on,guess not.
    Thanks

To answer the question, it's likely a local vendor made item. (Now that I can see it LOL)

here it is a little over size but here it are.[IMG][/IMG]

Got rid of the over kill
    sorry bout that.

That's a much better photo from what I can see. I'd say this, as I suggested before, is a 'locally made, vendor produced' item used on Liberty attire. It's a great piece but 'unofficial' to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    That's a much better photo from what I can see. I'd say this, as I suggested before, is a 'locally made, vendor produced' item used on Liberty attire. It's a great piece but 'unofficial' to be sure.
    I've had that Buckle for many years and tried to find something like it on the internet without luck.Thanks for the info.

Can do! It's a great piece.

Go to some of the old China Marines. Bet they can help ya. Some still around. I'm still in contact with some old Iwo Jima Marines here in my home town. WW II Marines, God's Gotta Love 'Em cause there still hanging in there.

Thread Information