Got my letter for C&P Exam. Couple questions - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    Dont let the door hit you on the way out..... unfortunately you will be back just under a new name .

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 02-18-11 at 09:44 PM. Reason: And...I've helped him on his way. Turd.

He feels dirty...hmmm. I get it! I can't believe I didn't see this before. It's a jilted love affair. His big bad friend broke his heart and left him angry and sad. I bet his friend used to let him ride on the back on his hog. I wonder what the view is like from the back? I bet he's even got a matching jacket and a t-shirt that says, "Property of ...." Vroom! Vroom! Beep! Beep!

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    OH boy,nappy time, see you on the flip jimmy,

If he was real...he could have started a thread of his own and been a considerable asset to our members who are working with the VA to get their benefits.

I actually feel sorry for him. Due to his selecting a stance which he knew would stimulate discussion as well as personal attacks, any potential value was lost.

Sad to see someone who is either that bored or lonely.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Sorry I missed it all but I was taking my Yak for a walk

Kudos to Doc Greek who first spotted this .....individual.

Also a well done to Misty Blue Eyes, late of the Club Babylon for her spotting of a former member back under a new name

Kaelobo( Bob) this individual isn't worth of your time sir

I agree Larry but sadly such behavior is endemic of the self loathing

Dave et al how about we start ask to start a sticky with all known aliases of individual who are booted off then return under a new name? Sort like the NCIC for trolls.

Just a thought

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    Good one, Dan, NCIC of the Troll World. A database. Interesting. Too bad this site would not have the capability to hold so many names.
    I don't know I just posted a suggestion to this in Chesty's Hooch. Let's see how it plays out. Perhaps we could limit it to felonious trolls only.....

Dan and Dave,
    Certainly I agree with you both but was thinking of the potential assistance that could be provided if we had someone who really has the background and capabilities. I also realize they would be inundated with questions and probably become burned out in less than a month and leave.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZ View Post
    Dan and Dave,
    Certainly I agree with you both but was thinking of the potential assistance that could be provided if we had someone who really has the background and capabilities. I also realize they would be inundated with questions and probably become burned out in less than a month and leave.

Concur 100% Larry. An individual with such knowledge would be invaluable here. There are so many, myself included, who have no clue when it comes to such matters

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I have that knowledge Dave.
    See beginning of the Thread.

Semper Fi Brother,
    Rocky

Credits
    Savings
    When you go in for hearing test be sure you cover everything in service that created the problem. Shooting weapons(what Kind) without hearing protection. Jet engine roar daily without hearing protection. Rocket explosions ETC in close proximity. That your ears ring constantly at a very loud tone 24 hours a day. They will say words and have you repeat them back to them to determine if you can distinguish them or if it sounded to you like another word that is pronounced similar to it. Then the push the button when you hear the beep.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhode Island View Post
    I have that knowledge Dave.
    See beginning of the Thread.

Semper Fi Brother,
    Rocky

Absolutely!!!!

And, troll extracted. Feel the love jemmy. Elsewhere.

Don't hold anything back. If you feel like crying, do it. If you get frustrated to the point of pacing the room, do it. Locate every object in the room which you could use as a weapon if needed. Move your chair so that your back is against the wall opposite the door.

Rift Plat
    RS Gold
    Cheap Maplestory Mesos

Thread Information