Got my letter for C&P Exam. Couple questions - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jimmy your info of when you served is a little jacked up you are 57 and you just joined up and I assume you are still in by your info.

First you were to old to have joined any branch of service as to your profile so we need to get that right first.

I think by what you have stated you have on idea what the VA is like nor you have never served in the Marines or any branch of service.

Don't make assumptions concerning my life since you are ill equipped to do so. My 'rants' as you call them, are based on personal history. If you peruse the rest of the VA threads you will find the same stories of denial and issues over and over again. You seem to believe I have told the Marines here to do this or that...and again you are making incorrect assumptions. I have posted concerning the VA and you. My post to you was questioning why you joined and immediately posted four posts basically calling Marines here thieves and liars.

I wrote off VA for many reasons but mainly because I do not like dealing with narrow minded people like yourself who spout things about following the rules when you seem to be unable to follow the rules of LN you agreed to when joining. Do you possibly remember agreeing to anything concerning a profile?

Both my history and creditibility is known here and is not in question which is much more than can said about yours.

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 02-18-11 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Jemmy jemmy jemmy...marcia marcia marcia

Quote Originally Posted by DrZ View Post
    Don't make assumptions concerning my life since you are ill equipped to do so. My 'rants' as you call them, are based on personal history. If you peruse the rest of the VA threads you will find the same stories of denial and issues over and over again. You seem to believe I have told the Marines here to do this or that...and again you are making incorrect assumptions. I have posted concerning the VA and you. My post to you was questioning why you joined and immediately posted four posts basically calling Marines here thieves and liars.

I wrote off VA for many reasons but mainly because I do not like dealing with narrow minded people like yourself who spout things about following the rules when you seem to be unable to follow the rules of LN you agreed to when joining. Do you possibly remember agreeing to anything concerning a profile?

Both my history and creditibility is known here and is not in question which is much more than can said about yours.
    What credibility or history do you have? Handing out poor advice is not something to be proud of. Grow up.

I don't think the Marine Corps would approve of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt tony View Post
    Jimmy your info of when you served is a little jacked up you are 57 and you just joined up and I assume you are still in by your info.

First you were to old to have joined any branch of service as to your profile so we need to get that right first.

I think by what you have stated you have on idea what the VA is like nor you have never served in the Marines or any branch of service.
    Your full of **** first of all. I was in the military earned my Master of Science Degree in rehab counseling via the Chapter 31 program. Worked at the VARO Los Angeles and I know what I am talking about. I am not a marine thank God my scores were to high for that branch of service. I wonder what WW II vets think about all of these Vietnam PTSD claims. I am doing research regarding fraud and I found a goldmine of information just in one day from this site.

The following statement from DrZ is not too flattering. Showed this to some associates of mine and they thought the same thing I did, Gomer Pyle.

Great, another Troll. Are you one of "those" people we have to deal with? There are two types of people who work for the VA, those few who care about vets and those who," know they can't be fired." About helping a vet out with a claim, how do you explain to someone how to say it hurts when we are not used to saying it hurts AND have them say it hurts to people as fore mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf121 View Post
    Great, another Troll. Are you one of "those" people we have to deal with? There are two types of people who work for the VA, those few who care about vets and those who," know they can't be fired." About helping a vet out with a claim, how do you explain to someone how to say it hurts when we are not used to saying it hurts AND have them say it hurts to people as fore mentioned?
    Dishonest vets have pretty much ruined veteran's credibility. The majority of the suggestions are dishonest suggestions. Wearing dirty clothes and not shaving when going for a PTSD C&P exam. Pretending not to hear when your name is called when your having C&P hearing exam that down right lying and the C&P examiners know it. C&P examiners have been trained to spot malingerers. Get tagged as a liar forget about submitting another claim. Psych notes include the way the vet's hygiene and any hearing difficulties during a counseling session. Are your marine corps buddies that suggested these shady suggestions going to be there for you when your caught lying?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy07 View Post
    Dishonest vets have pretty much ruined veteran's credibility. The majority of the suggestions are dishonest suggestions. Wearing dirty clothes and not shaving when going for a PTSD C&P exam. Pretending not to hear when your name is called when your having C&P hearing exam that down right lying and the C&P examiners know it. C&P examiners have been trained to spot malingerers. Get tagged as a liar forget about submitting another claim. Psych notes include the way the vet's hygiene and any hearing difficulties during a counseling session. Are your marine corps buddies that suggested these shady suggestions going to be there for you when your caught lying?
    Don't ask these guys for anymore advice. See a service officer instead. They have access to the VARO directly and they know what they are talking about.

As I said before, get caught lying once your pretty much screwed. This applies to everyone viewing this message.

One last thing, you don't even know these people, would you ask them for financial advice and blindly follow their advice?

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .....Gentlemen.....PLEASE do NOT argue, or answer the posts of this person, "jimmy07"!! By answering, we give him respect, that he doesn't deserve........THANK-YOU!!!.....

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Jimmy boy, i like the Parrot idea,why are you jerking others chain, you remind me of big bad bully untill the shet gets deep, I dont think ptsd can be faked. you have no idea whats it like to deal with PTSD skippy, ask my neighbor bro,

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    .....Gentlemen.....PLEASE do NOT argue, or answer the posts of this person, "jimmy07"!! By answering, we give him respect, that he doesn't deserve........THANK-YOU!!!.....
    No, not always faithful. You pretty much trashed Semper Fi.

Following any advice from these self proclaimed experts is foolish. Get a rating and then your an expert is their credentials.

You need to think of yourself and not the Marine Corps. Do you want to blow the C&P exam after waiting for a C&P exam?

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    I dont want to blow anybody, you either got it are you dont .there ant no faking it come on man ,what is you hang up.

I agree with Doc Greek. This totally disrespectful turd is very representative of the "caring professionals" you all have to deal with at the VA. It is clearly evident that this sonofa***** hates Marines.

Also like Doc Greek said, use a representative for your claim, I used the DAV. I always went to C&P exams wearing older clean cloths and I bathed, after all we are Marines.

Good luck to each and every one of you and I would take advise from DrZ any day before this troll.

Last edited by Sgt Leprechaun; 02-18-11 at 09:43 PM. Reason: No point in leaving turd droppings

Quote Originally Posted by kaelobo View Post
    Jimmy boy, i like the Parrot idea,why are you jerking others chain, you remind me of big bad bully untill the shet gets deep, I dont think ptsd can be faked. you have no idea whats it like to deal with PTSD skippy, ask my neighbor bro,
    Sure PTSD can be faked. Some vets are pretty good at it. One vet I know instantly was cured of his PTSD after he got a compensable rating for PTSD. Always smiling and riding his new Hog all over town. Amazing how money cures PTSD.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelobo View Post
    I dont want to blow anybody, you either got it are you dont .there ant no faking it come on man ,what is you hang up.
    Boy your one ignorant dude. Can you read?

Thread Information